Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Nao Community Fair 2019

BerryswirlBerryswirl
Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
edited July 6, 2019 in Nao Chat
Hi there Nao server! To celebrate the merge, a few of us have been planning a community fair event. To be clear: this is purely a player run event. The fair was planned out by Meemerz, Siniavokaja, Levont, and myself. We hope this brings the communities from the different servers closer together and that you all have fun while participating! If you have the time, please come join us at the fair, we’re so excited to spend some time with the new server and see us all come together as a community!

Our event line up is as follows:
- Fashion Show
- Bard Off
- Gladiator
- Cooking
- Hide & Seek
- Pokemon Battle
- OX Trivia

We also have mini events happening during the fair period:
- Kissing Booth
- Raffle

Date: July 20th & 21st

Please have a look at the Nao Community Fair Tumblr for detailed event information, sign ups, rules, and prizes.

https://naofair.tumblr.com/

eB2xisV.png
KensamaofmariHisahimeCrimsọnShakaya

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Interesting, a fair.
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    edited July 20, 2019
    Update: The OX Trivia event is now happening in Port Cobh.

Raffle tickets are officially on sale! Tickets are 200k each and you can purchase up to 5 entries. All the money from ticket sales goes towards the raffle prize.

Please note Berryswirl or Siniavokaja in game to get your tickets!
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Join us for opening ceremonies at 11 PDT / 2 EDT at the Unicorn Statue in ch10!
  • ShakayaShakaya
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,075
    I missed out on seeing the fair, but I hope you guys will host more in the future! Thank you so much for hosting this for the server!! <3
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Yea I missed it as well since that was when I needed to get a new computer.
    I wonder if it was possible to have a fair every season.