Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

LF> A new guild and some friends?? haha

Kirara01Kirara01
Mabinogi Rep: 1,815
edited February 12, 2017 in Guild and Party Recruitment
I've been on mabi for a long time now //i say long its been like 3-4 years??//
and I've seen friends come and go and guilds do the same, after a while I found it... quite hard to get myself really into a guild I guess
I'm not the most social person in the world but when people get to know me I'm quite talkative?
It'd be nice to really get back into the Mari server and actually do stuff other than selling things and praying that someone actually buys it //low-key triggered//
hh but yes It'd be really cool to get a few new friends for this year and hopefully more years to come :'>
I will say I am a UK student so sometimes my activity can be a bit patchy but I'm sure it'll be fine if we keep tabs like on skype or discord or something haha I am in the GMT timezone so preferably id like to be in a guild that's active most of the time and not when I'm asleep?? :'>
I am also willing to play other games with people when I am more comfortable with them <3

If you consider me in your guild I am a Wise Gunslinger/Skilled Bard, I usually don't play mabi all too seriously and hardly do dungeons now (but that can change!) I am kinda a Fashinogi I do buy more clothes than weapons so my weapons aren't the best in the world but they get me by.
I enjoy creating music on the game and love to make mini events for guilds //though will need some team help getting things set up//
When it comes to group chat/calls, I will only call when I'm comfortable with almost everyone in the chat/guild, I will usually be quite quiet and prefer to watch things happen than include myself but with a lil push I guess I'd include myself?? if that makes sense ;w;
I'd be more than happy to do dungeons and high difficulty ones but don't get angry if I die a lot ^^; I don't own many end-game items if any at all.

If you're interested note me @Kirara01 or comment here <3

Anyway thank you for reading my mess of a thread haha and I hope you have a good day <3

Comments

• SamuelalexSamuelalex
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,350
    Hiya

My guild Rosevane is always welcoming new members of all levels and game wise experience. Most of us are active in the evening hours due to school/work/real life responsibilities, but if you need help with anything generally there's a few of us around here and there to answer your questions. We just celebrated our 1 year anniversary on Mabi and are always coming up with fun events and things to do as a group. We are looking for active people that enjoy doing things together like events or dungeon runs. Sometimes we spend hours doing free style jams together XD If you have any questions about the guild check out our recruitment thread for basic info:

Rosevane Recruiment Thread Mabi Forums

Hope you will consider joining us ^^
    Sam
  • Kirara01Kirara01
    @Samuelalex I'm very interested in joining the guild! thank you for all the information, Forgive me if you put it in the description already but what is your channel of choice ? or uh what channel is the guild mostly on? I'm curious since I'm usually on channel 2 since I sell a lot of items during the day.
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    We tend to hang out on ch3 mostly ^^ Our guild stone is located in Tir to the left of the commerce tent on a little hill so you can send in your application. Look forward to meeting you in game and I hope you have fun with everyone in the guild.
  • Kirara01Kirara01
    @Samuelalex Sorry for the late reply! I'll be sending my app in asap, I have been away from mabi for a little bit so sorry about the late app ^^/
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,910
    edited February 19, 2017
    Scavern
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    Please stop trying to steal my recruits thank you.