Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Royal Alchs...

RheyRhey
Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
in General Chat
Plz discover all the upgrade path plox asap. My r1 cylinders need to be swagged up but the UPG options is tied to Royal Alchs spams which I don't have time for... T_______T

I will mail you millions of gold as an appreciation note if they're unlocked b4 next maint on Nao srvrs.

d79560617ace149e79b9ad297a68e68d62e1ced1eb22af93a0faf0de51193c2c.gif
THICCthighssavelivesAlexisEU

Comments

• YomboYombo
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,245
    Well tell the people who get Royal Alch just for the title to stop and let people who actually use the skills to be one. I used to have no problems getting royal alch but because I don't have everything r1 (like shock(r4) and golem) I can't get it any more, and I actually use alchemy as my main source of fighting.
  • BobbioBobbio
    Mabinogi Rep: 750
    well people who are getting the royal alchemist title usually all have r1 alchemy skills with some danned as well so i think its pretty fair, also up your journal points gives you a higher chance at getting it as well.
  • YomboYombo
    Okay I'm a royal alchemist now, but I can't equip the title. It's been many years since I was a royal alchemist. I no longer have the outfit and I don't see any option to buy it from Sinead, which I assume I have to wear in order to wear the title. I don't know if using the title is required to be eligible to unlock stuff though.
  • AlexisEUAlexisEU
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,520
    Is it really necessary to be royal alchemist? Alchemy was introduced in G9 while royal alchemists were introduced in G11
  • YomboYombo
    From the Wiki:
    An upgrade can be discovered at random when a Royal Alchemist uses alchemy skills.
  • asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,500
    Yombo wrote: »
    Okay I'm a royal alchemist now, but I can't equip the title. It's been many years since I was a royal alchemist. I no longer have the outfit and I don't see any option to buy it from Sinead, which I assume I have to wear in order to wear the title. I don't know if using the title is required to be eligible to unlock stuff though.

You do not need to wear the equipment to wear the title for Royal Alchemist. You can purchase one from Sinead(or you used to, I believe it's 200k for a new set last i checked years ago when RA were recently released). You can only change your title once per mabi day.
  • YomboYombo
    I've tried, and when I select it to change it, nothing happens. I tried it this morning just to check. I wonder if it got bugged because of the server issues.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    Yombo wrote: »
    I've tried, and when I select it to change it, nothing happens. I tried it this morning just to check. I wonder if it got bugged because of the server issues.

I wouldn't be surprised.