Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

What is your favorite Mabinogi location?

Comments

• ArdaitheArdaithe
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,045
    Helsa wrote: »
    Quebec is almost as big as Alaska. There's a lot of it that you can be 5 minutes from. Where's your part?
    I lived in the very tip of Maine but now I moved to go to art school. It was between New Brunswick and Quebec City.

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    edited July 26, 2019
    Ardaithe wrote: »
    Helsa wrote: »
    Quebec is almost as big as Alaska. There's a lot of it that you can be 5 minutes from. Where's your part?
    I lived in the very tip of Maine but now I moved to go to art school. It was between New Brunswick and Quebec City.

And since the drinking age in Quebec is 18 while it's 19 in New Brunswick (both better than you 21-or-over long suffering Americans) you have somewhere to go right after final exam. I live "about 5 minutes from Quebec" as well, but inside Canada. Just over the provincial border is a Quebecois city called Gatineau, which I visited on MY 18th birthday.
  • pawcalypsepawcalypse
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,705
    As a Mabinogi explorer, it's kind of hard to pin point one location. Each region has its charm. However, Iria has a lot of my favorite places like the Longa Desert and Zardine.
    Kensamaofmari