Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Avoid Channel 1 Alexina When On Connous Beach

BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
edited July 25, 2019 in General Chat
A certain player in particular loves spamming Iria Raid Summoning Urns to kill AFK people. You have been warned.
GretaTHICCthighssavelivesWolfsingerBakushinjustshowing

Comments

• EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    When are the summons starting I wanna watch
    THICCthighssavelivesWolfsingerBakushin
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Doesn't it happen every time?
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Haha nice

Aren't people the greatest?
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    eh idk anything in the raid are hard to die from at least only the stomp from the black dragon is lethal as heck.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    You have to spend real money though to grief people like this right? So if we ALL AFK together we can tempt the griefers to spend MILLIONS and MILLIONS just for that chance to squeal with delight like a schoolgirl on her birthday, and give Nexon the money to implement all the stuff on our collective bucket-list; win/win!
    GretaSherriChaosShadowWolfsingerRadiant DawnLeineiKensamaofmariCrimsọnKitiniImaizumiand 4 others.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Alshian wrote: »
    eh idk anything in the raid are hard to die from at least only the stomp from the black dragon is lethal as heck.

Not even Red Dragon?
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065

Not even Red Dragon?

Red dragon still hurt but not as much as it used too.

With current event going with the extra 500 HP from the potion, I am sitting at 3219 as an elf making me able to take hits from the red dragon, Although the thunder and raining rocks don't hurt as much anymore and if you have a good mana shield makes it deal even less.

It deals roughly around 340ish damage to me with its stampede and tail sweep making me able to suffer at least 9 hits before I am in dire need to heal xD

Heck with the new techs one of them giving ya recovery on use, its just as hard to die from even red dragon if you ignore everything to avoid damage. This is an Elf speaking btw if i had to remind ya c:

Giants still head strong not dying as always > 3>
  • SebastianSebastian
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,870
    Oh boy, it's happening again
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    edited July 26, 2019

Not even Red Dragon?

Red dragon still hurt but not as much as it used too.

With current event going with the extra 500 HP from the potion, I am sitting at 3219 as an elf making me able to take hits from the red dragon, Although the thunder and raining rocks don't hurt as much anymore and if you have a good mana shield makes it deal even less.

It deals roughly around 340ish damage to me with its stampede and tail sweep making me able to suffer at least 9 hits before I am in dire need to heal xD

Heck with the new techs one of them giving ya recovery on use, its just as hard to die from even red dragon if you ignore everything to avoid damage. This is an Elf speaking btw if i had to remind ya c:

Giants still head strong not dying as always > 3>

The issue is mostly towards people AFKing on Connous Beach though, so I imagine it won't take that many hits.
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    Remember when you used to drop items on death? Glad that is gone with.
    WolfsingerGretaRadiant DawnSherriKitiniImaizumiBakushinKaiwyth
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    Sai wrote: »

I remember that actually......not fondly XD
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    edited July 26, 2019
    Oh right I bought some last time for that... *cough*

That's been removed? Never noticed cause I never die lol
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited July 26, 2019

We still can lose blessings. I have gotten my equipment broken quite fast and thought why and realized they weren't blessed... GG.

Yeah, back when remote admin tickets had their purpose.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    I love it. This is awesome. Why can't you people just laugh and find this funny? smhlol.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Crims wrote: »
    I love it. This is awesome. Why can't you people just laugh and find this funny? smhlol.

Reminds me of that one Abb Neagh fishing event, everyone went AFK fishing and I'd just purposely lead that Loch Ness Monster over and watch everyone die.

It was beautiful :')
    Wolfsinger
    Sherri wrote: »

Reminds me of that one Abb Neagh fishing event, everyone went AFK fishing and I'd just purposely lead that Loch Ness Monster over and watch everyone die.

Natural selection?
    Bakushin
  • GretaGreta
    Griefing is nothing to be proud of. End of story.
    Kaiwyth
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited July 26, 2019

It was beautiful. :'D

Greta just doesn't know how to grief at the most opportune moment. It is glorious when you get that perfect moment or opportunity. I laugh when I grief players, I laugh when other players grief other players, I laugh when people grief me. People just don't get it. You got all these newbs to the internet that don't appreciate a good griefing. lol.

My most recent grief was last month. There was this player in the hillwen mines on floor 3 just standing at the opening of the cave afk. I go over and aggro a emerald bison over to the opening right near the player and use crisis escape. It then aggros on that player and knocks them back into the back of the cave where they die. I imagine that player probably had a bit of a tough time getting out because they were a hatchling.

Don't afk in potentially dangerous areas folks. :trollface:
    AlshianWolfsinger
  • GretaGreta

It was beautiful. :'D

Greta just doesn't know how to grief at the most opportune moment. It is glorious when you get that perfect moment. I laugh when I grief players, I laugh when other players grief other players, I laugh when people grief me. People just don't get it. You got all these newbs to the internet that don't appreciate a good griefing. lol.

Cool. But not beans.