Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Easier to use inventory bags

IcedrakeIcedrake
Mabinogi Rep: 1,170
in Feedback and Suggestions
Currently, inventory bags are either closed, next to each other, or overlapping each other, depending on how you organize, or don't your bags. I suggest we make it so that AT LEAST same size bags can be combined visually into one, tabbed window, similarly to how the main inventory has Basic, Me, and VIP.
  1. Does Mabinogi need to change how inventory bags are displayed?12 votes
    1. Yes
       42% (5 votes)
    2. No
       17% (2 votes)
    3. Don't Care
       42% (5 votes)

Comments

• DanievictriaDanievictria
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,695
    edited August 5, 2019
    Let's go one step further: Have all of your bags in one tabbed window, with a scroll bar for bags that are larger than the size you have your window set to. Then, you can stow the "Bags" window beneath your main inventory window for easy access to your items and to easily keep track of your inventory space without filling the screen with minimized bag windows or constantly having to open and close bags to conserve screen space.
    Icedrake
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Tab and scroll? Like the various menus?
    Danievictria
  • DraechDraech
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,390
    I'd like to be able to hotkey bags, and to be able to open them without having the main inventory open.
    Danievictria
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    How about just one inventory per bag-type and bags just add squares/space to it. Sectioned off inventory is kind of annoying
    Danievictria