Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Great Era of Commerce Part 1 Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/75193/great-era-of-commerce-part-1-patch-notes-june-30th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Tani is Really out of the Loop, Eh?

TNinjaTNinja
Mabinogi Rep: 9,160
Posts: 1,167
Member
in General Chat
36ab9b2dc5.jpg

Haven't seen those stacks in a while.

And now she gone. Guess she decided to log out.

Comments

  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,685
    Posts: 7,898
    Member
    Where is this really pretty island?
  • JJJJ
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,300
    Posts: 499
    Member
    Spoilers: It moves around. It's Mananananananabatman's island.
    WolfsingerSherriKensamaofmari
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 21,745
    Posts: 4,992
    Member
    that stack is worth close to 50k, not bad
    Wolfsinger
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,765
    Posts: 1,362
    Member
    I actually still collect those regularly so.....
    Joys of being constantly poor XD
    Radiant Dawn
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,360
    Posts: 2,746
    Member
    JJ wrote: »
    Spoilers: It moves around. It's Mananananananabatman's island.

    Scubatime?
    IyasenuWolfsinger
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,685
    Posts: 7,898
    Member
    Wolfsinger wrote: »
    I actually still collect those regularly so.....
    Joys of being constantly poor XD

    So you kill white spiders as well?
  • asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,400
    Posts: 394
    Member
    Surprised no one mentioned that white spiders seem to not drop Alby Basic passes anymore.They used to drop it as a rare drop back in the day.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,685
    Posts: 7,898
    Member
    asnscorpio wrote: »
    Surprised no one mentioned that white spiders seem to not drop Alby Basic passes anymore.They used to drop it as a rare drop back in the day.

    Well there's other ways to obtain them. So no need to abuse the spiders for the low chance of a pass.
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,765
    Posts: 1,362
    Member
    Wolfsinger wrote: »
    I actually still collect those regularly so.....
    Joys of being constantly poor XD

    So you kill white spiders as well?

    On occasion, yeah.....when I'm REALLY bored XD I've actually finally reached the point I can run elites with a party and not die every other time so that's been a little better for funds....
    but every now and then I'll come say hello to the spiders again.
    asnscorpio wrote: »
    Surprised no one mentioned that white spiders seem to not drop Alby Basic passes anymore.They used to drop it as a rare drop back in the day.

    Well there's other ways to obtain them. So no need to abuse the spiders for the low chance of a pass.

    But......but.....they abuse me :(
    KensamaofmariDanievictria
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,160
    Posts: 1,167
    Member
    Wolfsinger wrote: »
    Wolfsinger wrote: »
    I actually still collect those regularly so.....
    Joys of being constantly poor XD

    So you kill white spiders as well?

    On occasion, yeah.....when I'm REALLY bored XD I've actually finally reached the point I can run elites with a party and not die every other time so that's been a little better for funds....
    but every now and then I'll come say hello to the spiders again.
    asnscorpio wrote: »
    Surprised no one mentioned that white spiders seem to not drop Alby Basic passes anymore.They used to drop it as a rare drop back in the day.

    Well there's other ways to obtain them. So no need to abuse the spiders for the low chance of a pass.

    But......but.....they abuse me :(

    I handle my spiders gently so I can harvest their white sticky goo.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Posts: 2,887
    Member
    I wonder if Tani's gonna appear in future Gs.
    KingEphy
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 64,205
    Posts: 8,867
    Member
    I dunno, that militian kinda scares me. >_>;
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Posts: 2,887
    Member
    Crims wrote: »
    I dunno, that militian kinda scares me. >_>;

    Is it the way she...
    cb88b38935.png
    "expresses" herself?
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 64,205
    Posts: 8,867
    Member
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    Crims wrote: »
    I dunno, that militian kinda scares me. >_>;

    Is it the way she...
    cb88b38935.png
    "expresses" herself?

    Everything is just a game to her. She is a militian with really powerful powers and it's no biggie. >_>;;
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Posts: 2,887
    Member
    edited August 9, 2019
    Crims wrote: »
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    Crims wrote: »
    I dunno, that militian kinda scares me. >_>;

    Is it the way she...
    cb88b38935.png
    "expresses" herself?

    Everything is just a game to her. She is a militian with really powerful powers and it's no biggie. >_>;;

    You probably hit the nail right on the head.
    I think it literally is a game to her. At least that's how it seems like they're trying to represent her character.
    Like she's supposed to be a "Returned Milletian". She does seem to act like she's a player just doing another quest.

    Especially if you think of her as a Player logged in as her Mabi character.
    5b10f82d0e.png
    At least that's one explanation for her seeming detachment from all the happenings.
    She's probably not a lore nerd. :-p
    Wolfsinger
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,685
    Posts: 7,898
    Member
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    I wonder if Tani's gonna appear in future Gs.

    Maybe they'll have her in a video.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 64,205
    Posts: 8,867
    Member
    edited August 10, 2019
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    Crims wrote: »
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    Crims wrote: »
    I dunno, that militian kinda scares me. >_>;

    Is it the way she...
    cb88b38935.png
    "expresses" herself?

    Everything is just a game to her. She is a militian with really powerful powers and it's no biggie. >_>;;

    You probably hit the nail right on the head.
    I think it literally is a game to her. At least that's how it seems like they're trying to represent her character.
    Like she's supposed to be a "Returned Milletian". She does seem to act like she's a player just doing another quest.

    Especially if you think of her as a Player logged in as her Mabi character.
    5b10f82d0e.png
    At least that's one explanation for her seeming detachment from all the happenings.
    She's probably not a lore nerd. :-p

    Yeah she probably skips dialog and scenes like many do in this game. XD
    Iyasenu
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,160
    Posts: 1,167
    Member
    She did bring up a few good points, though. Like how people were so easy to accept quest killing fomors, before they allied themselves with them. And still kills fomors.
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    I wonder if Tani's gonna appear in future Gs.

    Well we don't even know what happened after current G. I think she just logged out, and got dragged around ARK style.
    Wolfsinger