Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

"Inventory Plus Kit is Required" Glitch

SheraleSherale
Mabinogi Rep: 1,005
edited August 9, 2019 in Bugs and Glitches
I had my character sitting AFK on Mabinogi on Friday, 8/9/19 when all of the sudden this box window came up.

6a0ab667d5563478963c524156820187.png

It will not let me access my Shopping Bag or my Dream Event Celebration Bag.
I had logged off and logged back in, hoping the issue will fixed. And it did... momentarily.

But about 10-20 minutes after I relogged, Mabinogi randomly shut down on me. I could tell it seemed server wide because everyone disappeared too. People are slowly logging back in, but it was obvious something crashed everyone.

My character is Sherale who belongs to the Nao server.

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    I heard last night that there were some connectivity issues as well.