Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Fixes for Hotkey Reset Glitch??

HowenhiemHowenhiem
Mabinogi Rep: 1,145
in Bugs and Glitches
ive been playing this game for far too long, and ive dealt with the hotkey reset bug for far too longer. Is there any work around to it? Why do hotkeys stick sometimes and dont most other times? Is there a way that saves your hotkeys i dont know about? i should know this by now.

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Are hotkey settings saved locally?
    I think if you got to the folder on your computer that's like Documents/Mabinogi/Settings there's a file that's like custom.keyboard.

You could try backing that file up in the future and see if that helps.

Doesn't help you right now, since your hotkeys are already blanked.
    But you can try it and see if it helps in the future.
    This is assuming hotkey settings are indeed saved locally in that custom.keyboard file.