Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[PART 4] Fantastic Memory Relay Event

Comments

• JJJJ
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,400
    edited August 16, 2019
    Where does my friend enter the code?

Edit: Take her to talk to Lorna and input into the same window you got your code from.
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    Oh let the witch hunts begin...but in Mabi case, a hunt for fresh meat :B
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Alshian wrote: »

Witch hunt? For what?
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    Greta wrote: »
    Alshian wrote: »

Witch hunt? For what?

Some or most would make alts for this event for the invitation or players who don't would hunt for all the newbies left in Mabinogi, I can see there being issues by not the system but by the players.

Newbies is a rare species in this old brittle game, now players would rather prefer to play games not "dead" while tend to avoid games being seen or said to be "dead", or currently waiting for upcoming MMOs shown to be fun or at least not by a company who..."Don't meet the conditions" of trust since you have players who said "Oh its under THIS company, heh its going to fail" since Newbies being newbies they take word from players who is assumed to had played the game before over what the company is showing trying to bring newbies to the game.

I am sure you know how Toxic a community can be well the hunt for newbies by players who don't want to make alts would likely pick on the newbies till they give in or annoy newbies to leave the game. Things like that is a double edged sword as this event with invitation for new players would also speak to being a red flag to staying away from the game from possible players likely to witch hunt them for a reward in return for it.

So what is your thoughts about the invitation rewards? Most likely just make alts because why not? to most players but those who had "no time for that" would take the other option likely causing a scene over it.

This game is old, outdated, "dead", hardly any exposure, and under Nexon. Folks with bitterness to Nexon would avoid this game or show up only to make a scene.
    Dome
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,155
    edited August 17, 2019
    Oh just so everyone knows; don't make dozens of alts for this. You only need one. XD
  • TwistedxFateTwistedxFate
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,690
    Even Lorna's Special Supply Pet Box has a limited time pet.. why is everything timed for the past couple events? First the rebirth potions, then the pets. It's like a big slap in the face to anyone that wants a "good" pet. What's next? Limited time clothing? The only good thing to get from this event so far, is the Lord of the Seas outfit and the Golden Experience Fruits
    SherriDome
  • GigilGigil
    Mabinogi Rep: 810
    Sooo... My friend put my code in but I didn't get anything. They did tho
  • OroshisamaOroshisama
    Mabinogi Rep: 880
    Yup same.. Just now tried to give my friend the code and she got something and I got nothing..... Am I missing something?
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    edited August 18, 2019
    Oroshisama wrote: »
    Yup same.. Just now tried to give my friend the code and she got something and I got nothing..... Am I missing something?

Unless you have to invite multiple people, we know who to blame for the bug:
    150px-Ferghus_Gallagher_%28NPC%29.png?version=e2f90744d5a692d9cb4f4f7196cff150
    SherriBlissfulkill
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    edited August 21, 2019
    Don't tell me the gift box was 2x2, because the game keeps plopping random items at me when I'm AFKin, disorganizing my inventory.

And you know what hellish design this game handles full inventories. I'm going to murder someone for this.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Oroshisama wrote: »

Unless you have to invite multiple people, we know who to blame for the bug:
    150px-Ferghus_Gallagher_%28NPC%29.png?version=e2f90744d5a692d9cb4f4f7196cff150

The brandy?
    Darkpixie99Sherri
  • DanievictriaDanievictria
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,695
    I logged in today, I was able to do the Caravan Joe thing, I got my bag expansion, but I haven't received my Day 10 login credit for my experience fruit. I've tried logging out of my character and logging back in, I've tried exiting the game and going back in, and I've tried changing channels. Do I just have to log in later, since I logged in yesterday in the afternoon and it's doing a strict 24 hour thing, or is this a bug?
  • ShinjouShinjou
    Mabinogi Rep: 980
    I logged in today, I was able to do the Caravan Joe thing, I got my bag expansion, but I haven't received my Day 10 login credit for my experience fruit. I've tried logging out of my character and logging back in, I've tried exiting the game and going back in, and I've tried changing channels. Do I just have to log in later, since I logged in yesterday in the afternoon and it's doing a strict 24 hour thing, or is this a bug?

I was just about to ask If anyone else had that happen... Haven't logged in since yesterday and it gave me an AP 1 pot today. I'm thinking it may have given us Part 2 Day 1's instead, since if you pay close attention there's a frame or two where it shows what kind of items are given during the other parts before the "Coming Soon" image fully loads.

Strangely enough when I took a screenshot of it my completion stickers so far for Part 1 showed over the prizes for Part 2 as well. Only did that to see if it "completed" the first day for Part 2.
    Danievictria
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    edited August 24, 2019
    Completed Find Caravan Joe 9 times, only have Day 8 log in stamp. 9/50 attendance has been marked.
  • SuuSuu
    Mabinogi Rep: 615
    Hello. If anyone is still having trouble with receiving the Diligent Milletian Box, I had the same problem and contacted customer support.

The referred newbie who uses your code must level up to level 20, and then you'll get a box, too. I managed to get the Diligent Milletian Box after my friend leveled up.

I hope this helps anyone who is confused.
  • DragoolfireDragoolfire
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,590
    edited August 24, 2019
    I am 6/6 for finding Joe and Logins, I just got the AP potion instead of exp fruit. Although I just noticed the bottom part says 7/50 so I have messed up somewhere.
  • KatherzKatherz
    Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
    We are aware of the fantastic memory attendance week 1 not giving the 10 day exp fruit reward and are investigating the cause.

Thanks for letting us know everyone!
    Darkpixie99DanievictriaMalksburyLeineiSherrilostheaven
  • WliaWlia
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,205
    Sherri wrote: »
    Oh no.. an invitational event.. I don't even know anyone who would be willing to play Mabinogi :(

same relax
    Dome
  • TiroTiro
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,365
    @Katherz it didn't give the 11 day exp fruit either
    LeineiShinkirouDarkpixie99
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Guys, please extend this event for another week... It's day 2 and people are going to miss second stamps as well.
    Darkpixie99