Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[PART 4] Fantastic Memory Relay Event

Comments

• Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    Mini Pets from the server merge were never fixed...
    SherriTwistedxFate
  • DragoolfireDragoolfire
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,590
    ... yay for ap i guess
  • ChocokittenChocokitten
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,080
    Itd be ok if ik where to input the code..
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    So, with the deletion of the Part 1 Quests, that basically ensures that anyone who misses enough days to not complete the quests of any of the parts will not get the final reward, the Lords of the Seas outfit and etc.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    So, with the deletion of the Part 1 Quests, that basically ensures that anyone who misses enough days to not complete the quests of any of the parts will not get the final reward, the Lords of the Seas outfit and etc.

They have one recourse, purchasing any missed Memento sparkles from Pan for 500 Melodies apiece.

At such a steep price, you can basically only miss one and still hope to get the final prize.
    Which if they've already missed so much, they probably would be strapped for Melodies in the first place.
    Iyasenu wrote: »

They have one recourse, purchasing any missed Memento sparkles from Pan for 500 Melodies apiece.

At such a steep price, you can basically only miss one and still hope to get the final prize.
    Which if they've already missed so much, they probably would be strapped for Melodies in the first place.

Is that in secret shop?
  • IyasenuIyasenu

Is that in secret shop?

Yeah
    1461c4ae7a.png

Is that in secret shop?

Yeah
    1461c4ae7a.png

Got it, thanks.
  • AyshiusAyshius
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,075
    i9JF4mo.jpg
    Will I get melodies even if Im offline while my friend who reffered me leveled up?? or I havbe to be online as well?
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Ayshius wrote: »
    i9JF4mo.jpg
    Will I get melodies even if Im offline while my friend who reffered me leveled up?? or I havbe to be online as well?

Gonna correct your question:

Will we get Melodies when playing with alt account while main one is not online?
  • AyshiusAyshius
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,075
    edited September 5, 2019
    Greta wrote: »
    Ayshius wrote: »
    i9JF4mo.jpg

Gonna correct your question:

Will we get Melodies when playing with alt account while main one is not online?

uh no..shes my old friend ^^; but that works too LMAO
    Wolfsinger
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    I personally think the third event is a bad idea, especially with how hard fossil restoration is on a timer.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,155
    edited September 14, 2019
    It's not that hard to do fossil restoration, especially for this event. A friend from a guild discord channel taught us a really simple technique that allows you to get it done within the timer. Clear a frame boarder first, and then clean up the rest. It does not have to be perfect. Just not too much red and as much white as you can clear.

See? It doesn't have to be perfect. It just has to be good enough to pass. You don't get anything extra from doing a perfect job.
    Sherri
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Crims wrote: »
    It's not that hard to do fossil restoration, especially for this event. A friend from a guild discord channel taught us a really simple technique that allows you to get it done within the timer. Clear a frame boarder first, and then clean up the rest. It does not have to be perfect. Just not too much red and as much white as you can clear.

(video)

See? It doesn't have to be perfect. It just has to be good enough to pass. You don't get anything extra from doing a perfect job.

@Crims Just one question!
    I've been able to get this done just fine scooting by with "Could use some work", but I'm curious.

Since these stars aren't the most complex shapes (compared to some actual fossils), do you know if you can earn the "the Ambidextrous" title from these stars?
    Just curious since I never actually got that title, but was wanting to know if it was possible on these stars, or if I should just keep on keeping on with "mostly" restored stars.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,155

(video)

@Crims Just one question!
    I've been able to get this done just fine scooting by with "Could use some work", but I'm curious.

Since these stars aren't the most complex shapes (compared to some actual fossils), do you know if you can earn the "the Ambidextrous" title from these stars?
    Just curious since I never actually got that title, but was wanting to know if it was possible on these stars, or if I should just keep on keeping on with "mostly" restored stars.

That's actually a really good question that I am not sure if I know definitely the answer to. Wiki says "Achieve a 99.80%+ restored fossil" but there isn't anything around that specifies if it has to be a normal fossil or can it be a star fossil from the event.

I have the title though. :smirk:
    Iyasenu
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    Yeah it's not hard to get it done with the timer.
    It doesn't have to be perfect.

At first I was doing it wrong and filling the star in with red. :D
    Don't do what I did. Hehe.
    IyasenuKitt15
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Harukari wrote: »
    Yeah it's not hard to get it done with the timer.
    It doesn't have to be perfect.

At first I was doing it wrong and filling the star in with red. :D
    Don't do what I did. Hehe.

LOL, i can assume you never did G8? :D
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470

Nope, I haven't. Been extremely lazy and only worked on the newest gens.
    Harukari wrote: »

Nope, I haven't. Been extremely lazy and only worked on the newest gens.

I did it as well at first, because of the lack of memory from doing it (from G8 and past events). It's not like most of us are in game paleontologists/archaeologists with out to find stuff.
  • MeaveMeave
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,050
    edited September 16, 2019

I tried it that way 35 times today and NONE of them passed. ALL failures. I hate this even.and I just as well give up because I only have 9 das to do it 5 times a day and I will be short 1 day from trying to do it and not getting it. The event is a wash for me. not going to complete it now so no goodies at the end. OH well
    Kitt15orcabluewa