Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[PART 4] Fantastic Memory Relay Event

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,155
    Sherri wrote: »
    Sitting at 639 melodies.. I hope it's possible to even obtain both the male and female shopping bag outfits, but I'll probably just have to grab the female shopping bag and the just male outfit itself. :/

Should of broke out a friend.
    Darkpixie99
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Kahluah wrote: »
    After submitting a ticket I got a reply saying it still counts towards the end box even if no complete sticker shows and the box will still be received after talking to lorna after getting the fourth momento.

Would be nice if they pinned that info to the Event page...

But isn't the final objective just to turn in the 4 mementos? As long we have all 4, we should get the final reward. I don't really care if it doesn't say complete on the log. The important part is having the mementos.
    Darkpixie99Wolfsinger
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    Remember. You're here forever.
    6c5087729f.jpg
    IyasenuWolfsinger
    TNinja wrote: »
    6c5087729f.jpg

A good ol cont warp should do the trick.
    On another note. How accurate do I need to be to get that dexterity title?
    https://puu.sh/EkZ1c/651813d44e.mp4
    6c5087729f.jpg

Play along, now.

Ok, welcome to Tir Na Nog... stay and play with us for... ever.
    DimwittedWateryBabirusa-size_restricted.gif
  • TNinjaTNinja
    edited September 24, 2019
    On another note. How accurate do I need to be to get that dexterity title?
    [video]https://puu.sh/EkZ1c/651813d44e.mp4[/video]
    6c5087729f.jpg

Play along, now.
  • MykahMykah
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,740
    Unless I am wrong, are they asking us to play a total of 3000 Rock Paper Scissor matches to complete the last part's quest?

https://imgur.com/a/o1AmVfN
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    So, help me out here, trying to do the math...
    the Rock Paper Scissors part of this event, the quest for this says to play the thing about 300 times to complete the quest. That's about ten days worth, right? Since we only get 30 tickets a day?
    So, I looked at the Fourth Memory: Pillow Fight event quest, and it says "Complete the Pillow Fight Skill Rock Paper Scissors quest 10 times"
    10 times.........but if it takes like 10 days to just complete one quest, then isn't this kinda impossible? We can only play if we HAVE tickets, right?
    So, am I adding this together wrong, did I miss something obvious? Its still early in the day so it wouldn't surprise me if I did, but please help me figure this out XD
  • MykahMykah
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,740
    The way they says it, we would need to play 3000 matches to finish the quest, when we can only get 30 coupons per day for 14 days, wich brings us to 420 coupons.
  • KatherzKatherz
    Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
    Regarding the quest "Fourth Memory: Pillow Fight", there is indeed a typo for the second to last quest objective. It should be "Complete the Pillow Fight Champ Caravan Joe quest 10 times". You do not need to do the Rock Paper Scissors quest 10 times.
    MykahWolfsingerKensamaofmariDarkpixie99najee508Danievictria
    Wolfsinger wrote: »
    So, help me out here, trying to do the math...
    the Rock Paper Scissors part of this event, the quest for this says to play the thing about 300 times to complete the quest. That's about ten days worth, right? Since we only get 30 tickets a day?
    So, I looked at the Fourth Memory: Pillow Fight event quest, and it says "Complete the Pillow Fight Skill Rock Paper Scissors quest 10 times"
    10 times.........but if it takes like 10 days to just complete one quest, then isn't this kinda impossible? We can only play if we HAVE tickets, right?
    So, am I adding this together wrong, did I miss something obvious? Its still early in the day so it wouldn't surprise me if I did, but please help me figure this out XD
    Mykah wrote: »
    The way they says it, we would need to play 3000 matches to finish the quest, when we can only get 30 coupons per day for 14 days, wich brings us to 420 coupons.

@.@
    Wolfsinger
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    edited September 26, 2019
    Katherz wrote: »
    Regarding the quest "Fourth Memory: Pillow Fight", there is indeed a typo for the second to last quest objective. It should be "Complete the Pillow Fight Champ Caravan Joe quest 10 times". You do not need to do the Rock Paper Scissors quest 10 times.

Thank you, so very much, for clearing that up. I was hoping so XDD
    I can relax and enjoy myself again
    Kensamaofmari

Let us know how it's done. xD
  • Kitt15Kitt15
    Mabinogi Rep: 620
    edited March 20, 2020
    //
    Kitt15 wrote: »
    Crims wrote: »
    Kahluah wrote: »
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    So, with the deletion of the Part 1 Quests, that basically ensures that anyone who misses enough days to not complete the quests of any of the parts will not get the final reward, the Lords of the Seas outfit and etc.

They have one recourse, purchasing any missed Memento sparkles from Pan for 500 Melodies apiece.

At such a steep price, you can basically only miss one and still hope to get the final prize.
    Which if they've already missed so much, they probably would be strapped for Melodies in the first place.

Is that in secret shop?

Yeah
    1461c4ae7a.png

Got it, thanks.

Bringing this back up because i just bought the first memento since I was short on find joe, but it didnt give me the first trophy or a complete sticker. I tried cc to see if i just needed a reset and it didnt work. The only other thing is maybe 7am PST needs to roll around for it to register, thats the only other thing i can think of. If not buying the mementos seems like a total scam if I cant use it to make up for lost time and get the outfit.

It's not Nexon's responsibility if you don't login everyday as you were supposed to in order to get the rewards. It's also not a scam because you did not lose any REAL money. If you want the missing trophies or outfit you're gonna have to cough up the gold. The trophies are not that expensive if you actually play the game and earn gold.

People don't want to sell the trophies though... On Alexina there's only one Steel Trophy in the Auction House right now. It's not a big deal but it would have been nice if buying the Memento gave the trophy considering it costs quite a lot of Melody.

Well, it's not easy getting 500 melodies. There's only room for maybe just 1 insurance memento. As for the trophy, well, that's a collectors issue. And it's not likely people will simply sell off their collection in the short term.
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Good lord forum, what are you doing.
    5f135a19b9.png
    Magic
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Good lord forum, what are you doing.
    5f135a19b9.png

Please please please, save yourself from this strange hell and go up top, click the "..." button, click Preferences, click Quote Settings, and choose something less horrifying, like 3 or 2 quotes deep
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger

Let us know how it's done. xD

giphy.gif
    Kensamaofmari
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Crims wrote: »
    Sherri wrote: »
    Sitting at 639 melodies.. I hope it's possible to even obtain both the male and female shopping bag outfits, but I'll probably just have to grab the female shopping bag and the just male outfit itself. :/

Should of broke out a friend.

Pfft friends xD Ok

Later, a friend of a friend offered for me so now I'm getting them, but I feel bad for people who aren't able to get those extra melodies.
    But as of now I got 751..