Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[PART 4] Fantastic Memory Relay Event

Comments

• TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    TNinja wrote: »
    Good lord forum, what are you doing.
    5f135a19b9.png

Please please please, save yourself from this strange hell and go up top, click the "..." button, click Preferences, click Quote Settings, and choose something less horrifying, like 3 or 2 quotes deep

Click what
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890

Well, it's not easy getting 500 melodies. There's only room for maybe just 1 insurance memento. As for the trophy, well, that's a collectors issue. And it's not likely people will simply sell off their collection in the short term.

you'll still get the lord of the seas outfit, you just won't get the trophy from the week you had to buy the memento for. the lord of the seas ONLY needs the 4 mementos to complete, not the trophies. hopefully you can find a friend who did the event on alts to give you a trophy. Idk if I'm even quoting / replying to the correct person at this point but hopefully the right person sees it. If you were in Nao I could give you a trophy :x

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    edited September 26, 2019
    Arjune wrote: »

Well, it's not easy getting 500 melodies. There's only room for maybe just 1 insurance memento. As for the trophy, well, that's a collectors issue. And it's not likely people will simply sell off their collection in the short term.

you'll still get the lord of the seas outfit, you just won't get the trophy from the week you had to buy the memento for. the lord of the seas ONLY needs the 4 mementos to complete, not the trophies. hopefully you can find a friend who did the event on alts to give you a trophy. Idk if I'm even quoting / replying to the correct person at this point but hopefully the right person sees it. If you were in Nao I could give you a trophy :x

Doesn't matter who you quote still info sharing
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    The Joe boxes don't expire?!
    BLESSSSSS
  • GigilGigil
    Mabinogi Rep: 810
    I only do one damage to the pillow people, how am I even supposed to get one feather? I'm an elf.
  • SheraleSherale
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,005
    Gigil wrote: »
    I only do one damage to the pillow people, how am I even supposed to get one feather? I'm an elf.

Look at this forum post. It's helpful in how to do it. http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/21419/pillow-monsters

Short Answer: Objective it to hit them, not kill them. Feathers go into your inv. automatically.
    edited September 27, 2019
    Eralea wrote: »
    The Joe boxes don't expire?!
    BLESSSSSS

Inb4 they are deleted after the end of the event.
    Sherale wrote: »
    Gigil wrote: »

Look at this forum post. It's helpful in how to do it. http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/21419/pillow-monsters

Short Answer: Objective it to hit them, not kill them. Feathers go into your inv. automatically.

In other words, just keep smashing.
    Darkpixie99Wolfsinger
  • TNinjaTNinja
    You can still deal fixed damage to them if you're really that inclined to murder them.
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Ok I haven't received today's daily memorial quest. Today.

What did I miss?
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440

Will that actually work?
  • TNinjaTNinja
    MFW you can travel to and from Festia with a pet using the letter, but can't if you're using the character menu.

What are you doing?
    Leinei wrote: »

Will that actually work?

We will find out this week.
    Wolfsinger

Will that actually work?

Week One was missed over here so if that helps, that would be awesome.

I also missed week 1 and I bought the piece for 500 melodies. I guess we find out Saturday?
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440

Will that actually work?

Week One was missed over here so if that helps, that would be awesome.
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    Anyone else think that trophy chair is ostentatious as heck? XD
    CrimsọnDanievictria
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Is it a bug that you can't store the Lord of the Seas outfit on a pet? o _o
    Crimsọn
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    Sherri wrote: »

It's probably cause the outfit itself cannot be traded.
    The bag can, the outfit cannot.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Harukari wrote: »

Wait, the outfit is untradable? Wow, ok.
    Great job Nexon.
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    Greta wrote: »
    Harukari wrote: »

Wait, the outfit is untradable? Wow, ok.
    Great job Nexon.

outfit is untradable? wow

Just imagine gacha outfits become untradeable that will go down hill VERY fast Lol
  • DanievictriaDanievictria
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,695
    Wolfsinger wrote: »
    Anyone else think that trophy chair is ostentatious as heck? XD

Yes, and it is GLORIOUS (especially if your character is the type with a huge ego)!!!
    Darkpixie99