Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[PART 4] Fantastic Memory Relay Event

Comments

• SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    edited October 6, 2019
    Greta wrote: »
    Harukari wrote: »
    Sherri wrote: »
    Is it a bug that you can't store the Lord of the Seas outfit on a pet? o _o

It's probably cause the outfit itself cannot be traded.
    The bag can, the outfit cannot.

Wait, the outfit is untradable? Wow, ok.
    Great job Nexon.

Yup, yet the box is.
    Also doesn't help that people are pricing this box for over 20m when it's basically given to us for FREE.
    xSho76Wolfsinger
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805

Great job Nexon.

Yup, yet the box is.
    Also doesn't help that people are pricing this box for over 20m when it's basically given to us for FREE.

It's not that free as i think.

It needed some time and dedication of over 2 months to get this.
    Wolfsinger
  • xSho76xSho76
    Mabinogi Rep: 435
    If it's untradable then I'm not going to open the box, I might change my mind about it later and regret it. All this time spent for an outfit I don't want to use...
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Leinei wrote: »
    Arjune wrote: »

Well, it's not easy getting 500 melodies. There's only room for maybe just 1 insurance memento. As for the trophy, well, that's a collectors issue. And it's not likely people will simply sell off their collection in the short term.

you'll still get the lord of the seas outfit, you just won't get the trophy from the week you had to buy the memento for. the lord of the seas ONLY needs the 4 mementos to complete, not the trophies. hopefully you can find a friend who did the event on alts to give you a trophy. Idk if I'm even quoting / replying to the correct person at this point but hopefully the right person sees it. If you were in Nao I could give you a trophy :x

Will that actually work?

We will find out this week.

Week One was missed over here so if that helps, that would be awesome.

I also missed week 1 and I bought the piece for 500 melodies. I guess we find out Saturday?

Yup, as the quest for Lorna said, you get all four Mementos, you get the outfit and stuff.
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    Yeah I'm quite annoyed at the fact that the outfit can't be traded, I had some more event dye amps on my alt, and I couldn't even make use of them..
    So I had to blow a ton of gold on dyes for it.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Arjune wrote: »

Well, it's not easy getting 500 melodies. There's only room for maybe just 1 insurance memento. As for the trophy, well, that's a collectors issue. And it's not likely people will simply sell off their collection in the short term.

you'll still get the lord of the seas outfit, you just won't get the trophy from the week you had to buy the memento for. the lord of the seas ONLY needs the 4 mementos to complete, not the trophies. hopefully you can find a friend who did the event on alts to give you a trophy. Idk if I'm even quoting / replying to the correct person at this point but hopefully the right person sees it. If you were in Nao I could give you a trophy :x

Will that actually work?

We will find out this week.

Week One was missed over here so if that helps, that would be awesome.

I also missed week 1 and I bought the piece for 500 melodies. I guess we find out Saturday?

Yup, as the quest for Lorna said, you get all four Mementos, you get the outfit and stuff.

The only blemishes are not getting the trophies of previously incomplete parts.
  • ShakayaShakaya
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,075
    mabinogi_2019_10_07_001.png?width=538&height=468

I got my Lord of the Thirst outfit <3
    Now I can dress like my new bae
    Alshian
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    Shakaya wrote: »

lookin thirsty there buddy, may I interest ya with the finest Tara Honey Drink by our fair lady Lileas? Karpfen the mighty gave it full stars satisfaction every gulp and still gulping it down.

Act fast before they run out for Karpfen knows no end.
    ShakayaSherri
  • LuzLightLuzLight
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,045

And this is why I beat him with my sword in the generation >:C trying to steal my wife >:C
    ShakayaWolfsinger
  • ShakayaShakaya
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,075
    Alshian wrote: »
    lookin thirsty there buddy, may I interest ya with the finest Tara Honey Drink by our fair lady Lileas? Karpfen the mighty gave it full stars satisfaction every gulp and still gulping it down.

Act fast before they run out for Karpfen knows no end.

All I need is water ;)
    Kensamaofmari
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    edited October 7, 2019
    Alshian wrote: »

Great job Nexon.

outfit is untradable? wow

Just imagine gacha outfits become untradeable that will go down hill VERY fast Lol

The stats include a combat EXP bonus.
    It's not exactly something that Nexon can sell in gachapons, and they don't want users to sell this exclusive event item either.
  • SenterSenter
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    I thought the 'Lord of the Seas Outfit' was supposed to have Enhanced rain casting skill effect. It does not seem to have it. If anyone could enlighten me i would be grateful.
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    LuzLight wrote: »

And this is why I beat him with my sword in the generation >:C trying to steal my wife >:C

You just made me choke on my water XDD
    Good luck
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    Senter wrote: »
    I thought the 'Lord of the Seas Outfit' was supposed to have Enhanced rain casting skill effect. It does not seem to have it. If anyone could enlighten me i would be grateful.

I think a bunch of alchemists on Nao may have tested rain casting, they noted that the cloud was lower to the ground.
    Not exactly certain if they had the set equipped, so you're better off asking a Mabinogi World Wiki volunteer to test that detail out.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Wolfsinger wrote: »
    LuzLight wrote: »

You just made me choke on my water XDD
    Good luck

At least you didn't have tears of laughter that would cause a flood.
    Wolfsinger
  • MairuMairu
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,245
    edited October 9, 2019
    something something event UI missing something

Nevermind, the event UI stuff is weird and apparently the placement hid the Lorna icon off-screen, below the attendance check button