Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

If you signed to Nexon with a Sanrio Email.

LovePandaLovePanda
Mabinogi Rep: 1,355
in General Chat
I just wanted to let players know that if you signed up with a sanrio email such as "@hellokitty.com" do not logout of your account. Obviously this will only apply to a small portion that used to play Hellokitty games on the site or anyone that uses the free email, but I thought I should mention it since two of my friends are now having issues with not being able to log back into their account and Customer service doesn't seem to be all that helpful with the particular situation. One friend had even changed her email when The sanrio site messed them up and she no longer had access, But for some reason her Nexon account is only recognizing the old email and not the new one she changed to in December so now she can't get her PW retrival even though she has proof that it exist under the new email address through the nexon responses of successful change. Anyway just thought I'd let everyone know.

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    Try again. Once in a while you'll get a bad customer service rep. Just try again later.