Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

The divine knights mission objective not clearing

bettyvvhitebettyvvhite
Mabinogi Rep: 200
in Bugs and Glitches
In the mission Signs in the Divine Knights line one of the objectives is to talk to the farmhand outside of dunbarton and to then fight off some wolves. But despite being transported to the battle, the part where you talk to the farmhand doesn't get checked off and in turn it's impossible to beat the quest even after fighting all the monsters, as it forces you to give up when you exit. It would be appreciated if there's some fix to be able to obtain the objective so that I can play the rest of the missions.

The following image shows me in the mission without the first part of the quest still not complete. I'm on the Nao server, name is Miseia
2qsy04o.png