Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

I miss playing Minecraft

HelsaHelsa
Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
in Town Square
Two versions ago, Mojang "temporarily" nerfed the custom world "fine tuning" control panel. Custom worlds still aren't back in the game. I miss my custom world settings. So much so that I can't go back to worlds created with the default settings. Playing old maps seems pointless now since so much has changed.

Thanks for listening.
WolfsingerSherri[Deleted User]pawcalypse

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    edited September 25, 2019
    Will that maintain the custom settings for new portions of the world created/revealed under the latest version? 8D (Hoping so)!
  • HelsaHelsa
    edited September 25, 2019
    The latest Minecon is having a vote for which biome to update. The choices are: Swap, Badlands, and Mountains. Before hearing what they had in mind, my favorite choice would have been to update mountains, since they cover so much of the map yet people more or less ignore them. If you go into mountains its because you have to go through them to get to where you really want to go, which would be a non-mountain destination. My least favorite to update would have been Swamp, since this is where you build Witch Farms and is the biggest source for clay, so there is already plenty of reason to go there.

But Mojang released vids describing what they have planned for each biome; here they are:

Given what's presented here, Swamp is my favorite choice now because of the ability to put a chest in a boat, with Mountains as my least favorite since it will consist of mostly aesthetic changes.
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    Lore, I really don't know. I like the idea of an aesthetics change, light knows the mountains have needed it for a while. I like the idea of new things in the swamp though...I am curious about the badlands one though. Actually I'm interested in a lot of things XD
    I guess among them I would agree the swamp would be my favorite choice.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Minecraft doesn't have the fad status it had years ago but it is still very popular. Mojang keeps updating the game, which keeps people interested. Nexon really should do the same with Mabinogi; it used to.
    WolfsingerSherri
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mountains won! I can live with that. Adding more biomes to the Nether is something I've thought about for a long time too; it'll be nice to see that.
    Wolfsinger
  • HelsaHelsa
    It's been a few weeks since the last snapshot. I'm guessing the next one will have the new multi-biome Nether.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Helsa wrote: »
    It's been a few weeks since the last snapshot. I'm guessing the next one will have the new multi-biome Nether.

Nope . . . .
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Creeper!

Aw man...
  • HelsaHelsa
    Greta wrote: »
    Creeper!
    Aw man...

That Honey block allows you to make conveyors in the Nether; awesome!
  • KageryuuKageryuu
    Mabinogi Rep: 750
    meanwhile im still playing pre-microsoft modded minecraft xD
  • HelsaHelsa
    Kageryuu wrote: »
    meanwhile im still playing pre-microsoft modded minecraft xD

You don't live in Texas by any chance, do you? I knew a guy living there that when Notch sold Mojang he was like "I'm done, with Minecraft!"