Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Fantastic Melody Event Quests help [Closed]

NaiiNaii
Mabinogi Rep: 710
edited September 19, 2019 in Help
I'm a little confused witth the quests for the new event. Just came back to Mabinogi after a long hiatus and I have a bad habit for forgetting things.

First, how do I share the food from the vendor? Do I give it to my friends or NPC's or what? Spent 15,000 gold on food so wanna make sure I don't make any mistakes.

And second, what are pet rebirth points? I can't find that term in any wiki or forum, and the site says nothing about them. One of the event quests says to obtain 500+ pet rebirth points.

Comments

• ZanathKariashiZanathKariashi
    Mabinogi Rep: 660
    edited September 19, 2019
    Use rest near a campfire and it'll give the option to share food with other nearby people using rest when you use the food. If they accept your food it will count.

Pet rebirth is the new pet rebirth system they just added.

Doing various things with your pets summoned gives rebirth points that you can use to rebirth the pet with. Just have your pet summoned and clear 3 shadow missions/ulaidh dungeons and you'll get 500 easy.
  • NaiiNaii
    Mabinogi Rep: 710
    ok thanks alot! I appreciate the help ^^