Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Client is entering input letters backwords

KayanaKayana
Mabinogi Rep: 545
edited September 26, 2019 in Technical Support
I've been trying to login to my account into the Nexon Launcher and finally got it to work. The problem is my attempts would lead to my username AND password would be typed in backwords. Ex: Mabinogi = igonibaM. It would literally enter in backwords. And I know it's not something on my computer because it was doing this to my other machine too.

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    So the individual letters are forwards but the words are written backwards; it's not like a mirror image? A few people have complained, here in the forums about this already.

Posting screens shots and making tickets might be a good idea. If more people with this issue make tickets it boosts the issues urgency and therefore its' priority.
  • KayanaKayana
    Mabinogi Rep: 545
    Helsa wrote: »
    So the individual letters are forwards but the words are written backwards; it's not like a mirror image? A few people have complained, here in the forums about this already.

Posting screens shots and making tickets might be a good idea. If more people with this issue make tickets it boosts the issues urgency and therefore its' priority.

I can't post screenshots publicly as it's a security concern. Don't want people trying to break into my account.
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    - If you were to copy and paste your username and password into the field, would the pasted text come out backwards?

- If you type backwards (igonibaM instead of typing Mabinogi), does the text come out correctly? Can you log in like that?

When filing a ticket, try to include as much detail as possible, such as answers to the questions I brought up.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Kayana wrote: »
    Helsa wrote: »

I can't post screenshots publicly as it's a security concern. Don't want people trying to break into my account.

You can edit out the "seafood" in the picture.