Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

So I did the thing...

RheyRhey
Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
edited October 1, 2019 in General Chat
And got a lvl 1 character into Baltane.[legitly]

O1JhoTd.png

But Nexon was already one step ahead in ruining the fun. :(

No Xp gain.
pawcalypseWolfsinger

Comments

• BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    edited October 1, 2019
    Rhey wrote: »
    And got a lvl 1 character into Baltane.[legit]

O1JhoTd.png

No Xp gain.

Stack the boxes from saga and open them on their booster day (I recommend Saga 10 boxes on Saturday). You'll get EXP, and if you stack enough, you can level up to 60.
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    Rhey wrote: »
    And got a lvl 1 character into Baltane.[legit]

O1JhoTd.png

No Xp gain.

Stack the boxes from saga and open them on their booster day (I recommend Saga 10 boxes on Saturday). You'll get EXP, and if you stack enough, you can level up to 60.

I mean I'm already in so, why block normal Xp progression. lul, smh. I'm not mad tho.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Yeah, not only do you need level 60+ to get into the mission, they restrict exp to level 60~100/150, too.
    That tidbit of info is on the wiki's page on Baltane Missions thankfully.
  • MrKaisirMrKaisir
    Mabinogi Rep: 975
    i thought using a forgetful potion in baltaine mission would work too but nope
  • AlexisEUAlexisEU
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,520
    memory loss makes fools of us all.