Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Patch Notes - October 17th

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited October 17, 2019 in Vault
Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes featuring the new Moonlight Dreams event as well as the VIP/Premium Update!

The following Events, Sales, and Promotions are running:

Music Attendance Check Event: Thursday, October 3rd, After Maintenance - Thursday, October 24th, Before Maintenance
Moonlight Dreams: Thursday, October 17th, After Maintenance - Thursday, November 14th, Before Maintenance
Halloween Weekend Hotdays: Saturday, October 19th, 12:00 AM PDT - Sunday, November 10th, 11:59 PM PST
Moonlight Dreams Loot-o'-Lantern: Thursday, October 17th, After Maintenance - Thursday, November 14th, Before Maintenance
Family Weekend Fishing Event: Friday, October 18th, 12:00 AM PDT - Sunday, November 14th, Before Maintenance
Shopkeeper's Sale: Extra Equipment Slot Coupon: Thursday, October 17th, After Maintenance - Thursday October 24th, Before Maintenance
VIP/Premium Update: Permanent

New Updates:

• Check out the post regarding the new event, Moonlight Dreams, for more details!
  • You will receive a new quest called "Kristell's Request" that will start the Moonlight Dreams event.
  • Kristell will appear in front of the Dunbarton Church with her new apprentice, Maydi!
  • You must register a main character with Kristell to continue with the event.
  • The Extra Equipment Slot can now be expanded to 8 tabs.
  • You must use the Extra Equipment Slot Coupon (30 Days) first, in order to use the Expansion Coupon!
  • VIP and Premium have been updated! Check out our VIP/Premium webpost for all of the details!
  • All players will receive a 1 week trial of VIP. During this free trial, VIP/Premium will be temporarily removed from the cash shop until October 24th.
  • All players are now able to withdraw a check up to 10,000,000 gold.
  • All personal shop licenses from all regions in Erinn can now hold up to 10,000,000 gold, regardless of VIP status.

The following bugs have been fixed:

• Renamed Demon Child sewing patterns to Succubus Fiend sewing patterns.
  • Fixed an issue where Osna Sail was untranslated on the Emain Macha mini-map.
  • Fixed an issue where if a Squire failed a mission, the message that would appear was incorrect.
  • Fixed an issue where if you tried to use the skill First Aid without a bandage, the incorrect message would appear.
  • Fixed an issue where if you delivered a Flowerpot to Osla for Agnes' part time job, the incorrect message would appear.
  • Fixed an issue when receiving profits from your concert in the mail, there was some text that was cut-off.
  • Renamed "Drum" to "Drums" in-game.
  • Fixed a typo that appeared when gifting items during the Side by Side quest.
  • Fixed an issue where you could not open the mini-map in Avalon Gate.

Comments

• Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,555
    edited October 20, 2019
    -reads through patch notes-
    Why no tuned flute bug fix?!?!?!!!!!! I cry....
    TT.TT
    Sherri
  • GremmGremm
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,840
    i would like some more details and help with the Moonlight Dreams Event, i dont even know what those Juju dolls look like or where to find them.
    (And yes, ive been looking VERY carefully and combed the entire dmn Tir for that first doll. And there is at least 2 more out there somewhere...)
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Gremm wrote: »
    i would like some more details and help with the Moonlight Dreams Event, i dont even know what those Juju dolls look like or where to find them.
    (And yes, ive been looking VERY carefully and combed the entire dmn Tir for that first doll. And there is at least 2 more out there somewhere...)

Use NPC search on Map....
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Katherz wrote: »
    All personal shop licenses from all regions in Erinn can now hold up to 10,000,000 gold, regardless of VIP status.

This was greatly needed! Thaaank you so much!! ♥
  • GremmGremm
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,840
    edited October 21, 2019
    Greta wrote: »
    Gremm wrote: »

Use NPC search on Map....

NPC Search? Whats that?

*Edit
    Found it, thanks! That option was new to me, they didnt have it back when i last played Mabi. ^^"