Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

NERF G21. IMPOSSIBLE BOSSES ARE NOT FUN TO FIGHT.

Comments

• AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    edited June 13, 2020
    besides Tagar, everything else is easy enough to do.

And in case you forgot...gear exist :c

As sad as you will be would have to face the facts that you are either under geared or too low ranked in skills for stats and can even be both you lack.

Heck I managed to defeat Tagar through trial and error by abusing chainblade's anchor rush for the "I frames" to avoid it's special windmill spam as a low ranked undergeared elf. What I hate the most about Tagar is needing to drop pillars on it's head because of how clunky and tedious to bring it to the spot you want.

Although this was LONG ago, now I can laugh with my moderate but not the best gear and with nearly everything max ranked.

So yea, if you want better chances than me when I was weaker, get yourselves better gear along with higher ranked skills for stats like HP and MP, use that Mana shield. Make use of Anchor rush from chainblade's skills. If your saying your forced to use a talent you don't main or use...this is not the message the game is trying to tell ya since uhh G1? You have monsters which are better slain with some skills or weapons and even damage types like magic vs melee/range.

Game already gave ya the skills of every talent you can use anytime for as long as you have the respective toys to activate them. USE EM!

Bad game design? Not really, if your bad or can't except how it does things, does not mean bad design. Although I say this, I hate Tagar the most within G21 but can be done if you make use of skills in your disposal depending on your imagination.

Oh yea, I forgot demi god exist too huh? loved the "Wings of Eclipse" although at the time my elf is demi god of light instead of crows, sad.

Also of note in case you don't know, Tagar's aggro resets when you windmill it which will likely cause it to spam it's windmill too often so try to avoid using windmill since it does not cause much damage or even stagger it also for the fact its a single target.

Good luck...o 3o not a very casual friendly boss and from now on, Generations after G22 will NOT be casual friendly at all. So hurry and get yourself good gear or else you will have a much major head pain later.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    I'm really interested to see how luck can influence Mabinogi combat. I mean player skill wise not the stat itself lol. Still, i wanna see.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    I honestly wish they nerfed Black Moon Cromm Cruiach. It's the very definition of irritating, which for a dragon is already the norm.
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    Greta wrote: »
    I'm really interested to see how luck can influence Mabinogi combat. I mean player skill wise not the stat itself lol. Still, i wanna see.

Don't know o 3o

I am just thinking how Tagar's whole spin to win is a bit RNG. Although it be pretty fun to see how powerful Luck can be if Devcat gave it some silly features like, enemies missing, enemies losin IQ, enemies can't crit, enemies suddenly being struck by lightning. Anything that is more lucky for you than it is for them? o 3o

As for black moon crom, if they just removed the petrification status, it be an "OK" boss.
  • Davinator61Davinator61
    Mabinogi Rep: 920
    Sorry to Necro this thread, but have you been able to use Arcana Elemental Knight skills, along with appropriate Techniques to quickly beat all three Boss monsters? If so, what combos did you find the most useful?
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Sorry to Necro this thread, but have you been able to use Arcana Elemental Knight skills, along with appropriate Techniques to quickly beat all three Boss monsters? If so, what combos did you find the most useful?

All of them. I usually start off with shattering followed by blazing and then finish up with dynavolt.