Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Does anyone know if we keep the lost boy boxes?

PumpkinRioPumpkinRio
Mabinogi Rep: 1,345
in General Chat
I'm just curious if we keep them after the event or if they disappear along with the fishes.

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    No one knows for sure, but I'm gonna gamble yes.
  • PumpkinRioPumpkinRio
    Helsa wrote: »
    No one knows for sure, but I'm gonna gamble yes.

Lmao I have the same feeling, kinda scared because I love these boxes. They have so much useful stuff in them.
  • LiberateLiberate
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,360
    edited November 6, 2019
    Katherz confirmed on discord that boxes will not be removed, "For those who have been asking, the Boy's Lost Boxes will not be removed when the event ends on Nov. 14th."
    VeylainePumpkinRioWolfsinger
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Liberate wrote: »
    Katherz confirmed on discord that boxes will not be removed, "For those who have been asking, the Boy's Lost Boxes will not be removed when the event ends on Nov. 14th."

. . . and Helsa runs in the two-point conversion!
  • PumpkinRioPumpkinRio
    Liberate wrote: »

Thank you! I can now sleep well knowing I will keep my awesome boxes. <3