Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

The Event Burn Is Real

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    pawcalypse wrote: »
    Sheena wrote: »
    xkemcTE.png

The real problem that i see with most of the events is that the devs think that we have 6+ hours to play video games (or AFK) after being done with work and finally getting home around 8-10 PM

Why-Not-Both-meme.png

Some phone games are like this; after a couple of weeks of having to log in constantly just to "clock-in", it felt like a chore and less of a game. I just installed a few of them that were totally not worth the time. Mabinogi events can be like a chore sometimes...

This latest one is literally a chore, but folks can ignore it and log in and just play the game itself.
    KensamaofmariWolfsinger
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    I guess the crying ends with Master Plan's apprearance?

Honestly i always disliked it. So i'm still tired of this.
    KensamaofmariWolfsinger
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    Greta wrote: »

I've never needed it really, so..... :P
    Finally a chance to rest from event burn XD
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Wolfsinger wrote: »

SAME :D
    Wolfsinger
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    edited December 5, 2019

But of course, another event comes out.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615

But of course, another event comes out.

I don't mind this event, it helps make my precious spirit weapon stronger ;w;
    Kensamaofmari
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    I miss events where you fight massive bosses, maybe a group boss rush up to 10 from weakest to most annoying. How about that whole fighting the sun event with the fire sprite lol.

Sometimes just fighting something with your friends can be fun instead of always solo...Its making me think friends is irrelevant and more about just you and only you matters.

Welp, I can't complain now since we are getting the revamp for spirit weapons finally along with a good item to skip to lvl 20 erg on any weapons that can use it.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Alshian wrote: »
    I miss events where you fight massive bosses, maybe a group boss rush up to 10 from weakest to most annoying. How about that whole fighting the sun event with the fire sprite lol.

Sometimes just fighting something with your friends can be fun instead of always solo...Its making me think friends is irrelevant and more about just you and only you matters.

Welp, I can't complain now since we are getting the revamp for spirit weapons finally along with a good item to skip to lvl 20 erg on any weapons that can use it.

Events where people actively help each other and work together? Those only exist in fantasies.
  • DragoolfireDragoolfire
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,590
    edited December 5, 2019
    I don't mind too much the free stuff, but 2 Misty Red Gems would be a very nice thing to wake up to on Christmas :) ... Or 1? Heck I would just take them being slightly more available...