Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Mysterious Pages

PumpkinRioPumpkinRio
Mabinogi Rep: 1,345
in General Chat
anyone else not being able to pick up Mysterious Pages? Sometimes it tells me I can't pick it up even though I'm the only one doing the mission.

Comments

• LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    I can pick them up fine, but if you're running cooking dungeons for them and Glewyas is the one to get the final blow, the item is technically his at that point. This is going to be the same if you have NPCs in the mission you're referring to and they make the final blow.
  • PumpkinRioPumpkinRio
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,345
    Leinei wrote: »
    I can pick them up fine, but if you're running cooking dungeons for them and Glewyas is the one to get the final blow, the item is technically his at that point. This is going to be the same if you have NPCs in the mission you're referring to and they make the final blow.

ooooh I was running Baltane Missions and I think one of the squire's finished the zombie off. Thank you that answers my question.
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,765
    sometimes a page ends up being invisible on the ground with the name mysterious page just hovering over where it dropped but can still pick them up just fine. currently running shadow missions on hard mode for the drops.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Just do Kitchen Dungeon... You will get all pages within 10 minutes.
  • orcabluewaorcabluewa
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,330
    I thought if you turn 10 pages in and talk to him you get the reward?
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    you have to talk to whatsherface first (is it lyla) and accept the daily quest.
  • SaiiriSaiiri
    Mabinogi Rep: 510
    Farming mobs to gather the Pages...
    sounds nice but apparently now the anti bot things really hate me for fireballing everything.
    Killing huge mobs over and over and no drops... me no like dat.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Greta wrote: »
    Just do Kitchen Dungeon... You will get all pages within 10 minutes.

If your cp is low. :smirk:
  • SqueeSquee
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,565
    I can't even get them to drop period... I've seen like 2 mysterious pages since the event started and one of them was for a party member... I'm not even gonna bother with that part of the event because I have better things to do than spend 10 hours trying to get these stupid pages that almost never drop.
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,630
    edited December 17, 2019
    You should be able to get them to drop from most of the Saga-Episodes.
    I haven't bothered with that portion of the event yet because I am first trying to complete the music-playing multi-day part of the event-quest.
    When I do bother to start I will probably just spam Baltane-Elite missions for page-drops. I can now complete each and every single one of them on Elite.
    Now praise me, be proud of me, etc., for being able to pull that off, despite being an elf. With less than 1000 Dex.
    The only thing is that I've not yet managed to finish Avalon Bridge Baltane-Elite with 1000+ points yet.
    Squee wrote: »
    I can't even get them to drop period... I've seen like 2 mysterious pages since the event started and one of them was for a party member... I'm not even gonna bother with that part of the event because I have better things to do than spend 10 hours trying to get these stupid pages that almost never drop.