Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Issues with Interaction Crafter - Spirit Weapons

Goldtiger01Goldtiger01
Mabinogi Rep: 1,515
edited December 16, 2019 in Bugs and Glitches
With the new Spirit Ascension Update, I saw that you could create interactions with your spirit via the Interaction Crafter. I was able to do this for a majority of the features, but I had issues modifying the dialogue of the Spirit. At first, after completing my dialogue set, I attempted to apply the entire set and recieved this error message:

xN2TNdF.jpg

I then tried to figure out what went wrong. I made sure the actual file wasn't corrupt, and it was completely fine. And I even looked at the XML itself and all the lines were good and would compile through correctly. After a while, I tried removing the options in the interaction labled "Edit Spirit Default Dialogue" and "Edit Spirit Dialogue" (pretty much anything to do with the menus). I saved it as a separate interaction and attempted to apply it and it worked!

It seems as though these options are causing errors and need some sort of fix. I'm not sure if it is working for other players, but for me it is definitely not.

Additionally, while designing my dialogue set, I noticed that the "Add Spirit Dialogue Keyword" option is not working at all. Even after filling out each section, I get an error saying that there is "An interaction event that has not been selected," and it leaves a red mark on that specific option.

I hope that a fix can be developed and that a hotfix can be applied. I really enjoyed messing around with the interaction crafter and I'd really like some of the time I spent on it not to be wasted.

Thanks,
GoldTiger