Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Barri dungeon pass

ValenmirValenmir
Mabinogi Rep: 4,385
in General Chat
How can you go about getting them? Because i seemed to have made a mistake and needed to run the dungeon again- But i cant seem to get a pass... So im a bit lost

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Which pass? Normal? Or something more special?
  • ValenmirValenmir
    Greta wrote: »

One for the spirit weapons
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,630
    From that Gilmore guy behind the bank... although you might need to spend some gold if you've lost a previous one.
    There is also still the possibility that it ended up in your Me tab or VIP tab so check first if it might be in either bag.
    Tayloreski wrote: »

• ValenmirValenmir
    edited December 19, 2019
    Habimaru wrote: »
    From that Gilmore guy behind the bank... although you might need to spend some gold if you've lost a previous one.
    There is also still the possibility that it ended up in your Me tab or VIP tab so check first if it might be in either bag.

I talked to him on it 10 times.. every time he says the same thing. and the only pass i have in my tab is an unrestricted one. and nothing was in my me tab either, each pass would be 5k and my money never went down and i would have had more then one pass after talking to him that many times, wouldnt i?
    f6UfCKm.png
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265

I talked to him on it 10 times.. every time he says the same thing. and the only pass i have in my tab is an unrestricted one. and nothing was in my me tab either, each pass would be 5k and my money never went down and i would have had more then one pass after talking to him that many times, wouldnt i?
    f6UfCKm.png

Have you tried opening up all of your bags and using the inventory search function?
    You can type in the item name in the bar, it's there below your Merlin, Starlet, & Professor J and Kristell bags.
    It's case sensitive, so keep that in mind. It should be called "Barri Spirit Dungeon Pass".
    Once you type it in, every other item in your inventory should fade transparent and the pass, if it even is in your inventory will be highlighted.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    If the pass isn't showing up then there is some condition that you haven't met yet to make it so. Go over all the steps and required conditions leading up to it; maybe you missed something?
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Gilmore... the most obscure necessary NPC ever.
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    Sorry, open his Shop, and click on the right-direction arrow for the Tabs to move to the left until you get to the Tab marked as Passes.
    LuyX5I7.png

f6UfCKm.png
    IyasenuGoldtiger01Haedi
  • ValenmirValenmir
    edited December 20, 2019
    Gilmore... the most obscure necessary NPC ever.

e_e yes
  • ValenmirValenmir
    Sorry, open his Shop, and click on the right-direction arrow for the Tabs to move to the left until you get to the Tab marked as Passes.
    LuyX5I7.png

f6UfCKm.png

The f* when was that a thing?! Even in the Wiki it said "Talk to him with this key word."
    Mabi WHY?!
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    Could just be the Mandela-Effect putting us into an alternate-universe version of Mabinogi. For all we know the Milletians' powers became so great that it's caused quite the phenomena spilling all the way over into our material/physical world/dimension like a reverse-SAO, or reverse-.hack//, or reverse Log-Horizon, etc.
    In any case, you can get your passes now, and now that I no longer need to prof the same weapon to repair the spirit-version, I probably should have used my Spirit-Conversion process from the old weapon-spirit into my Wing-Bow instead of keeping it merged to my Elven Long-Bow. Probably...
    LuyX5I7.png

f6UfCKm.png

The f* when was that a thing?! Even in the Wiki it said "Talk to him with this key word."
    Mabi WHY?!
    Valenmir