Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Feeding Your Spirit

Goldtiger01Goldtiger01
Mabinogi Rep: 1,515
in General Chat
Lately, I've been trying to find the best way to get gems to feed my spirit weapon. I've been running Baltane Missions and using the various small gems that drop from its enemies, but I would like to know what you do to get gems to feed your spirit weapon. Are you rich and choose to buy 10cm Diamonds off the Auction Board? Do you run missions of some sort? Do you spend your time doing metallurgy? Have you just been using a stockpile of gems from old events? Or do you not even feed your spirit weapon gems? Whatever you do, I'd like to know. :)

Comments

• AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    edited December 22, 2019
    I spam MA (Martial arts tournament) for gems, the drop rate might not be the best but so far after doing 30 runs there were about over 51 gems doing the 30 full runs.

With an average size of 4.00cm a few that actually made it to 10cm. Does it drop the new gems? Yea, some managed to drop but most were the common gems. (like only 4 new gems)

In turn I gain plenty of Exp and made good amount of gold. A decent way to gain exp for your spirit weapon too.

Although if you managed to get hall of gems medal that to is amazing good to run Alban training grounds. (with friends or alone)

You can make each full run into only 4~5 minutes or even less (once your geared and had mostly everything you use for combat is maxed/mastered/dan/combo card/reforged)
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,630
    edited December 23, 2019
    I still have large stock-piles of these...
    iJCscL9.png
    ...with the Red Bags of course having the highest percentage of Gems (all 10cm) (and Baltane-Elite passes).
    Random Throw-In Comment : Bring Back Dragon-Boat Racing Event !
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    edited December 23, 2019
    I've been coasting off of Soaked Red Instrument Bags and Lost Boy's Boxes that I'd saved from the last two fishing events.

Those won't last forever, that's for certain.

Other than that, I'd been having my weapon absorb the various tiny gems you can get as drops during Elite Baltane missions, and I'd been doing some Metallurgy, mostly to see what that's like for earning the new gems.

But hands down the best method I'd seen is running an S or SS ranked Alban with the Paradise of Gems training stone.
    S gives you 8~10cm and SS gives you only 10cms, and with a party of 6 or 8, there won't be any wasted treasure piles, so a ton of gems can be found altogether, and it gives out the new gems very often.

It's definitely better than hoping to get good ones from the endchests of Veteran dungeons.
    Though getting the stones needed is definitely a pain...

Although, when it comes down to it, you CAN just spam-feed your spirit a bunch of 1,000 value items bought from NPCs.
    At 1,000 value, normal items cap out at 20 EXP. Any higher and it's just a waste of money, since it'd still be 20 EXP, and any lower and it'd be less than 20 EXP an item.
    Though you can boost it up to 24 EXP apiece, at 100/100 Bond.
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    edited December 23, 2019
    Or slay ghosts, gather all that ghost fluid.

If you get peaca vet, you should farm the ghosts in boss room.

Its a paradise of fluids. they give the exp similar to items worth 1000 gold
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    edited December 23, 2019
    Habimaru wrote: »
    iJCscL9.png
    ...with the Red Bags of course having the highest percentage of Gems (all 10cm) (and Baltane-Elite passes).

Pretty much this. I'm living the box life. I don't think I could do it any other way anymore...
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    Habimaru wrote: »
    iJCscL9.png

Doing this too. I have more than enough for my main ego to get to level 100! C: