Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

about new ego system effects

RaykaRayka
Mabinogi Rep: 1,575
edited December 25, 2019 in General Chat
so the new ego system look like more like a new way to give more dmg to endgame weapons

i have tower cylinder for hydra dmg now i question myself if converting into new ego or keeping it, is really good the new hydra dmg enhance from new system?o i better keep the old alchemic dmg special effect

Comments

• Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    Old egos are trash. Hydra damage is meh. Convert.
  • RaykaRayka
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,575
    Gaby5011 wrote: »

how is the hydra dmg formula of new system?
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    Rayka wrote: »
    Gaby5011 wrote: »

how is the hydra dmg formula of new system?

Don't know, good question
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Just another power creep.
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    eh, nexon should stop with power creeping...and start making the game more fun.

If you have power creeping you have more of a pain trying to balance things.

OH and for freaking sakes stop hiding behind RNG TRYING to balance things (Looking at the erg upgrading) complete Bullcrap, cheers that you clearly said its just as it is...Balancing but behind freakishly abysmal RNG. Level 15 erg starting to come up with 30% chance? Oh jeez look at that 15% at level 20, oh CHRIST look at that 5% and we are ONLY half way from the max. COUGH COUGH 0.3% at level 45? You need the "Devil's" luck for that, Heck you needed that luck starting from level 25.

Nexon lack common sense at this matter.