Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Help me with my build :)

AyaatoAyaato
Mabinogi Rep: 800
edited January 3, 2020 in Help
Hi everybody, i'm human, pretty newbie.
I ranked everything related to close combat but windmill (r7) and lance charge (r7).
Ninja is all ranked up but sakura (r7).
Mining and carprentry both r1.
Transformation mastery is at rC.
So, I'm focusing on strenght related skills, since I like being a warrior, and as ranged i like ninja.

What talents are nice to go on right now? i don't like archery at all and i don't like chain slash even if it is op.
I was looking at puppetry, looks cool. Alchemy too. Not really into magic, just sometimes i use heal.

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    You do have some crafting skills with your combat, so I assume both are of interest to you, since you are also "pretty newbie" then I suggest construct alchemy AKA Transmutation. It has several must-have skills for crafters, plus it's offensive skills are especially useful when you are completely outclassed by the monsters you want to face, regardless of how powerful you are. I would ceveat that Transmutation Combat is slow, boring, and not at all flashy, but allows you to fight monsters while you hide or are otherwise tucked away safely.