Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Tails?

KousukeKiraKousukeKira
Mabinogi Rep: 1,320
edited January 4, 2020 in Item/Premium Shop
So why isn't the Fluffy Arctic Fox Lantern Tail released with the new gacha, while every other item of the Arctic Fox set is?
I was happy when I saw this because I expected a rerelease of the Arctic Fox items and held back from buying the lantern tail. What a disappointment.

Also, if you release bunny ears please release a new bunny tail, since there's no way anymore to get the existing one unless you decide to make it tradable. Which is really unfair for new players/players that didn't buy the coupon before it expired. There are so many bunny ears but no available bunny tails. I wouldn't mind the AX exclusive items as much if there would be alternatives, but that's not the case for the bunny tail. I'm one of the people that only wear ears if I have a matching tail, so I simply don't wear bunny ears.

I really think we need a tails gacha.

I also waited for Katherz to make a News thread for the new gacha, but since that's not happening I will just post it here. Not here for discussions, just a heads up.
  1. Release a new bunny tail/rerelease the AX bunny tail?4 votes
    1. Yes
       75% (3 votes)
    2. No
       25% (1 vote)