Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the RE:Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/74016/re-life-patch-notes-april-28th-2022
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Trouble with accepting players into guild.

TehxTehx
Mabinogi Rep: 600
Posts: 8
Member
in Technical Support
I keep getting the "This application does not exist" pop up, I've noticed this was an issue before as well but curious to know if people have found a solution to it.

Comments

  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 21,550
    Posts: 4,935
    Member
    Tehx wrote: »
    I keep getting the "This application does not exist" pop up, I've noticed this was an issue before as well but curious to know if people have found a solution to it.

    Does your guild officer have the same trouble?
  • DraechDraech
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,375
    Posts: 355
    Member
    Are the players +Server characters?
  • TehxTehx
    Mabinogi Rep: 600
    Posts: 8
    Member
    Draech wrote: »
    Are the players +Server characters?

    Yes! :[ is that the problem?
  • DraechDraech
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,375
    Posts: 355
    Member
    Tehx wrote: »
    Draech wrote: »
    Are the players +Server characters?

    Yes! :[ is that the problem?

    Yes, the "+" symbol is not a recognized name symbol, so it's as though this character does not exist when you pull up the available Guild Applications. The player will have to get a name change. They can do that via the following link, once they've logged into the Nexon site: http://mabinogi.nexon.net/Support/NameChange

    Once they changed their name, they can apply again and you'll be able to accept the Application.
    Tehx
  • TehxTehx
    Mabinogi Rep: 600
    Posts: 8
    Member
    Draech wrote: »
    Tehx wrote: »
    Draech wrote: »
    Are the players +Server characters?

    Yes! :[ is that the problem?

    Yes, the "+" symbol is not a recognized name symbol, so it's as though this character does not exist when you pull up the available Guild Applications. The player will have to get a name change. They can do that via the following link, once they've logged into the Nexon site: http://mabinogi.nexon.net/Support/NameChange

    Once they changed their name, they can apply again and you'll be able to accept the Application.

    Gotcha, that's unfortunate I will let them know.
    Thanks alot.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,755
    Posts: 6,972
    Member
    Why would you keep that ugly +servername tag?