Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Launcher and Account Error

AliceArmyAliceArmy
Mabinogi Rep: 410
in Help
I've been playing Mabinogi for the past 4 days without any issue out of the ordinary (I haven't been on the game for a couple years, but played it before 5-6 years ago). However, upon trying to play this afternoon, my launcher says I have not verified my email and will not let me launch the game (the launcher is also blank then I first start it up when it usually shows me the Mabi launch page). Even after requesting it to send a verification code, I never get the email. I cannot press the play button and it will sometimes turn into a "redeem" button, asking me for a product code. I've restarted my computer and uninstalled the launcher (and re-installed it) and the issue still persists. As I said, this is the first time I've run into an issue and my friends haven't had an issue with their games. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

UPDATE: As I am typing this, it now says (instead of the play button) that it is "Not Available" and that there is a temporary server error. Why am I getting this, but my friends are not?