Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

2nd Memoir - Repeating G1?

CosmicandyCosmicandy
Mabinogi Rep: 520
edited January 22, 2020 in Help
Hello, I'm doing the Blaanid's 2nd Memoir book, and it looks like it wants me to do the G1 quests. Thing is, I've already done G1-3. Is there a way to repeat them? Or, preferably, get credit for the memoir without having to run them all over again? Thank you for any help.

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    You don't have to do the generation quests.
    You need to only punch the earrings out at Sidhe Sneachta, go to Tir Na Nog and visit Albey Dungeon.
    The only trouble is that if you don't have any method to warp to Tir Na Nog, you will have to to the Barri Dungeon to get there.
    Cosmicandy
  • CosmicandyCosmicandy
    Oh, neat! I can get to Tir Na Nog, I was mainly concerned I wouldn't be able to get the earrings to drop if I wasn't on the associated quest. Thanks very much!
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    edited January 23, 2020
    Cosmicandy wrote: »
    Oh, neat! I can get to Tir Na Nog, I was mainly concerned I wouldn't be able to get the earrings to drop if I wasn't on the associated quest. Thanks very much!

You can always punch earrings out of the snowmen unless something's changed. The rest should be a breeze if you have the means to get to Tir Na Nog.
  • 1Malaysia1Malaysia
    Mabinogi Rep: 810
    i can offer help to get tir na nog ticket foc... just note me in nao server Diannev
  • CosmicandyCosmicandy
    Well, darn. I read the wiki wrong- I thought I could get another Black Fomor Pass from Kristell, but it looks like I can't. Not sure how to get to Tir Na Nog, now :/
    1Malaysia wrote: »
    i can offer help to get tir na nog ticket foc... just note me in nao server Diannev

Unfortunately, I'm on Alexina.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Well, darn. I read the wiki wrong- I thought I could get another Black Fomor Pass from Kristell, but it looks like I can't. Not sure how to get to Tir Na Nog, now :/

Did you use golem or ogre slayer title when talking with her about how to get to tir na nog keyword?
    Cosmicandy
  • CosmicandyCosmicandy
    Greta wrote: »

Did you use golem or ogre slayer title when talking with her about how to get to tir na nog keyword?

Ack, I was using the wrong title. I've got the pass now! Sorry for being a dumb :X