Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[NAO] Sinnamom's Commission Corner [PP/Gold/Items]

Kirara01Kirara01
Mabinogi Rep: 1,815
edited February 3, 2020 in Art Creations
Prices

I take paypal, Gold and Items
Terms of Service
- When paying for my art service please pay before I start your piece, Make sure you have all the money or request to pay in installments. I will only show the piece of art AFTER its fully paid.
- Do not offer to pay the paypal fees as this goes against the paypal TOS / User Agreement.
- Do NOT use the "Friends and Family" Payment Method please. I. Will. Not. Accept. This.
- If you add on extra money to your payment this will be considered as a TIP I am not responsible if you overpay me.
- I accept to make 2 initial sketches before starting the commission so you can tell me if I have missed anything, YOU need to request this action. Want the pose changed or if they are interacting with something a certain way. I will not add on more sketches, TWO is the limit.

Strengths
Most mamillian animals (especially Cats, Dogs)
Anthropomorphic characters
Humanoid characters
Warframes and other gaming themed characters

Won't Draw
Most Robotic, overly metal themed characters.
Feathery, Avian like creatures (Winged animals are fine)
Sea creatures (Willing to try but don't have much experience)
NSFW or Fetish art (Only allowing Blood and Gore) - NSFW commissions coming in the future

Items I want
    - Moonlight Dreams Witch Attire (F) + Moonlight Dreams Hat
    - Plush Deer Tail
    - Special Magic Librarian Outfit (F) + Magic Librarian Shoes (F)
    - Magic Librarian Glasses

Want to message me quicker? DM me on Discord! Sinnamon #7984
Imaizumi

Comments