Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Transformation Revamp

Comments

• WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    a0xJKJR.png

Bliss y'all need to calm down XDD
    I'm sure I understand the whole "might exist" thing, but please, calm down. At least until the 28th when you guys can start voting in your waifus, then at least you might be post-revelent
    If still indecent :P
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Greta wrote: »
    Can you please stop going off-topic with such indecent topic?

Come now Greta, get off your...High horse.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Greta wrote: »
    Can you please stop going off-topic with such indecent topic?

Come now Greta, get off your...High horse.

As soon as the mods see Crimsys substitute word that'll be it.
    Crims wrote: »
    Helsa wrote: »
    Helsa wrote: »
    Crims wrote: »
    How about we revamp transformation mastery?

Transformation Mastery is the best of the worst skills, I think. You only need rank e which gives you wild horse, which is tied for fastest transform and has all the attacks available to it. Everything after that is just fluff and trophies.

Since Doku Doku island requires the correct alignment of the planets for Nexon to run it, making the transforms that should be able to fly, actually fly might be a quick little improvement that could move things in the right direction.

I just want people to mount me. :(

How 'bout this guy:

maxresdefault-4.jpg

he's people.

No giggas. XD

Wolfsinger wrote: »
    a0xJKJR.png

Bliss y'all need to calm down XDD
    I'm sure I understand the whole "might exist" thing, but please, calm down. At least until the 28th when you guys can start voting in your waifus, then at least you might be post-revelent
    If still indecent :P

gonna-enjoy-the-ride-while-it-lasts-ravmond-james-stadium-52687005.png
    WolfsingerRadiant Dawn