Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Looking to commission some artists.

Caractacus4Caractacus4
Mabinogi Rep: 750
edited February 9, 2020 in Art Creations
Please message me directly on discord [Aes#6262] If you are interested.

Currently looking to have a few artists redraw an original character from a book I am writing. If the book is published this art may be included in the novel itself. Please do not be discouraged by the previous commission as I am looking for artists with different styles.

I commissioned an artist previously but I am not satisfied with how it came out. That being said, a description of the characters looks, personality, abilities, a few images giving reference to poses and the previous commissioned art will all be given in reference to what I am looking for.

Please message me directly on discord [Aes#6262] If you are interested.

OC: Yuka Preview:
20200209-060417.png