Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

✧ Timoris's Art Shop ✧ [PP | CLOSED]

TimorisTimoris
Mabinogi Rep: 1,410
edited August 16, 2022 in Art Creations
My Website | My Twitter
In-game name: Timoris (Tarlach) | Discord username: Gray#5120

✧✧✧

Commission Prices:
a6744b3de72d07c35f6885a3090643e1b7e4e182.png
Click the image to see a larger version of the price sheet. All prices are in USD.

Larger Example Links
Portrait Ink | Portrait Black+Color | Portrait Color
Full body Ink | Full body Black+Color | Full body Color
Extras 1 | Extras 2

✧✧✧
Other Commission Types
Chibi drawings (full color): $15
c029ee98d1ef98e850f8f10af61ded137ea6afe1.png

Sketch Commission Special: $10
Sketch commissions are a bit different. You tell me what character(s) you want drawn but I will decide if it'll be a portrait or full-body picture and if there will be color or not. They're a bit of a gamble; that's why they're cheaper.
6ff2505f8d27b7602a2ca9485c7a10b4d09d5ec9.png

Notes:
1. I prefer full payment upfront, but we can do half upfront and half upon completion.
2. You may post your order here or message me through Discord, but all communication will be handled through private channels (email or Discord).

Order form:
Your name:
Contact information: Email address or Discord username (format: username#1234). All commission communication will go through here.
Commission type: Portrait or full-body; ink, ink and color, or color. (Example: Portrait, color)
Character(s): Character names and references images. You may include brief personality descriptions as well.
Pose: Describe the pose or provide a reference image if you have one.
Background: Simple backgrounds are free. Detailed backgrounds may cost extra. Feel free to ask if you're unsure.
Other notes: Anything else you think I should know. If you don't want me posting the completed work publicly, say so here.
ImaizumiBravelatios

Comments