Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

What happenned to that collab mention @ campfire!?

RheyRhey
Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
in General Chat
Is it still coming? Did it already happened over seas? Are we getting a NA exclusive cross over? Can we still suggest one?(If so, post it in here I guess...)

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    When the question was asked all they said was something generic and vague. There was no definitive conclusion that they were actually going to plan something at our request. Nexon hasn't been doing well lately, I really doubt they are going to dump finances in for a collab at this time.
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    darn. Guess, I'll repurpose the funds I've set aside for the collab into something else. I've stockpiled abit and wanted that collab event since I had intended to spend this stash on unique goodies only.
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    That was a lie to distract people from the server merge.

By the way, STILL waiting for the mini-pets to be fixed.
    GretaWolfsingerWanderIustMaia
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Waiting for the channels to stop rebooting. It's making the primary channel look like a ghost town and that's not a good impression for the game.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Crims wrote: »
    Waiting for the channels to stop rebooting. It's making the primary channel look like a ghost town and that's not a good impression for the game.

And what this has to do with collab?
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Meanwhile, MapleStory is having a collab with Isekai Quartet..
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    Sherri wrote: »

WHAT??!
    I mean, it's a pretty fitting crossover. Makes me tempted to play just for that, but I'll resist.

Lucky...
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Sai wrote: »

WHAT??!
    I mean, it's a pretty fitting crossover. Makes me tempted to play just for that, but I'll resist.

Lucky...

Well, Maplestory does run things around Nexon NA.
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,630
    I think you actually meant this the other way around ? Nexon NA runs things around Maple Story ?

WHAT??!

Lucky...
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Habimaru wrote: »
    I think you actually meant this the other way around ? Nexon NA runs things around Maple Story ?

WHAT??!

Lucky...

No I meant exactly what I said, Maple runs things in NA because it is the primary revenue source for Nexon NA PC games.
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    They should Mention Mysterious reforges in campfire lol
  • GretaGreta
    I'm almost 100% sure this event was a one time thing only. In hopes of promoting a game by at least little.
  • SebastianSebastian
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,870
    Greta wrote: »
    I'm almost 100% sure this event was a one time thing only. In hopes of promoting a game by at least little.

Yeah but didn't invites only go out to a select amount of people already playing the game...?
  • GretaGreta
    edited March 5, 2020
    Sebastian wrote: »

Yeah but didn't invites only go out to a select amount of people already playing the game...?

I got the invite. But jokes on me, i'm in Europe lol.

Maybe it was a promotion in hopes of keeping community together?
    Sebastian
  • SebastianSebastian
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,870
    Sebastian wrote: »

I got the invite. But jokes on me, i'm in Europe lol.

Maybe it was a promotion in hopes of keeping community together?

That's what I assumed. And the community is still divided in a way because of the merge (but this ain't the place for that discussion)