Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Error in response from Commerce Daily Quest

sunstreaksunstreak
Mabinogi Rep: 630
in Bugs and Glitches
When you accept the daily commerce quest from [any] Commerce Goblin, their parting remark is: "Nice to meet you." :| Not: "Good Luck," or "Go with God, (Money is God)," or "Profit is everything" or whatever a greedy goblin would say.

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    I forgot which thread it was, but I believe Nice to Meet you is the response from literal translation of whatever the Korean text was.
  • sunstreaksunstreak
    Mabinogi Rep: 630
    *yeah I guess "Nice to meet you" is because the Goblin says whatever the Korean version of "Aloha" is? (you know, both Hello and Goodbye?)

It still leaves me thinking: "Dude, we've met.": everytime he says it, lol :p
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    sunstreak wrote: »
    *yeah I guess "Nice to meet you" is because the Goblin says whatever the Korean version of "Aloha" is? (you know, both Hello and Goodbye?)

It still leaves me thinking: "Dude, we've met.": everytime he says it, lol :p

lol