Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

how do i get the Second Shadow Realm Energy

ookieookie
Mabinogi Rep: 1,925
in Help
has anyone gotten that yet....i've done 5 shadow missions in Taillteann....the first gave me the requirement for the first portion, but no luck getting the Second from a shadow mission...am i supposed to play around in both Taillteann AND Tara missions

Comments

• 1Malaysia1Malaysia
    Mabinogi Rep: 810
    ookie wrote: »
    has anyone gotten that yet....i've done 5 shadow missions in Taillteann....the first gave me the requirement for the first portion, but no luck getting the Second from a shadow mission...am i supposed to play around in both Taillteann AND Tara missions

do int and above sm
  • ookieookie
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,925
    the one i got credit for was the Daily for Taillteann, and i did it on Basic .... the others i did in Int. and Adv. yet still no go .....perhaps it's just a random prize in the chest ???? ....if so then it's SPAM CITY ...lol
  • 1Malaysia1Malaysia
    Mabinogi Rep: 810
    ookie wrote: »
    the one i got credit for was the Daily for Taillteann, and i did it on Basic .... the others i did in Int. and Adv. yet still no go .....perhaps it's just a random prize in the chest ???? ....if so then it's SPAM CITY ...lol

pray for rngesus
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    According to the announcement regarding the event:
    • Gather Shadow Realm Energy from Shadow Missions.
      • Shadow Realm Energy drops more frequently the more difficult the Shadow Mission is.
      • Shadow Realm Energy only drops from the final chest.
      • Shadow Realm Energy will disappear every day at 7:00 AM PST.

So it's an RNG-fest but doing higher difficulty SMs has a better chance of the endchest dropping the Energy.
  • sunstreaksunstreak
    Mabinogi Rep: 630
    It would be nice if there was a crafted item [a paintbrush?] or a quest flag [by doing an extra, extraneous quest] that would temporarily increase the Shadow Realm Energy drop. ...It could be restricted and timed; one-use only per day, etc. It may really help those players with low combat skills, or whom simply hate shadow missions. It's very common in MMO's to have to spam dungeon runs for event drops; but considering mabi has all that crafting tech, and considering it already employs one-use unlocks like Shadow Crystals it'd be nice it they added a booster. (Especially if it was crafted, give some love to Handicraft!)
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    The Shadow Realm Energy drop rate is probably 100% or close to it in Elite, because i was running Elite every day once and i got them in first runs.

Just do Elite...
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    sunstreak wrote: »
    It could be restricted and timed; one-use only per day

DING DING DING DING!!!!!!!