Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Outside of service area

Comments

• Baka009Baka009
    Mabinogi Rep: 865
    edited March 2, 2020
    Helsa wrote: »
    Baka009 wrote: »
    unknown.png
    Now they dont want to help me :D,ty for that 3 magnificent years,Mabinogi.I'm forced to leave the game,nice.

You might as well use a VPN because, really, what do you have to lose now?

I cant use VPM or whatever if the account is locked....Its not ip lock.They just denying acces to this account in eny form,cant even login on site..
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    This is messed up.
    Imagine if a blocked account supported Nexon for years by spending lots of money on it and you just get blocked one day. I would really have an urge to sue in that case, so they would compensate my spent money on the game they took access from.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Greta wrote: »
    This is messed up.
    Imagine if a blocked account supported Nexon for years by spending lots of money on it and you just get blocked one day. I would really have an urge to sue in that case, so they would compensate my spent money on the game they took access from.

If they live outside the US then suing Nexon NA is going to be that much bigger of a pain as it would be for someone living inside the US.
  • MajokkoArisuMajokkoArisu
    Same issue. I discovered I can't play the game from Ukraine anymore, spent on it about nine years or so. Didn't even aim to return for real but wanted to have, you know, some sort of nostalgic walk among cities and other notable locations. I guess I can't have even that.
    Good job, Nexon?