Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Add a Spirit Awakening Action

BloonkBloonk
Mabinogi Rep: 1,080
in Feedback and Suggestions
Now I don't want the seperate skills to go away, because having them hotkeyed seperately is useful too, but I'd like 1 hotkey that just uses the ego awakening of the ego I have equipped.

lRbe399.png
Something like this (i even recolored the icon for you ;D.) the idea being you only need 1 hotkey for spirit awakening instead of 3 seperate ones, and it just automatically uses the awakening for whatever ego is in your main-hand.

Normal_Attack.png
sort of how you can use the attack action to swing with whatever weapon you have equipped,

1q53BdF.png
it would be really useful if you're trying to spam ego awakenings with the new technique.

Comments

• AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    Id prefer they fix the percent display on Spirit awakening, even though I had already got it to 100% most cases that 100% is displayed as either 16~60% even though it is 100%
  • SqueeSquee
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,565
    Honestly, most would equip the hotkeys for each of their spirit weapons into their attack hotkeys. For example, I have one set of hotkeys for pretty much every combat talent, and in my chain slash hotkeys, I added my chain slash awakening skill. In my magic tab, I added both of my spirit weapons awakenings (since I have a staff and a wand), so it's not a big deal to me. If you're organized enough, it isn't that big of a deal. Plus, you have to use one hotkey anyway for the spirit awakening, changing it won't really do that much.

I don't know that they can do that though with the recent update. Each gauge works separately, and I don't think they work this idea without combining all the gauges into one gauge.