Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[CANCELLED]Community Livestream - Doki Doki Island

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Prepare for increased cheese consumption.
    KatherzWolfsinger
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Katherz wrote: »
    Helsa wrote: »
    Just for a bit more context, it was postponed because I am currently at home sick. I’ll try to reschedule for next week, same time.

Take care. It's scary times now getting sick. Take medicine and plenty of water.

. . . or drive down to Tijuana, with the girls, and have Taquilla shooters until you feel better!

Can’t do that while pregnant xD

First off, congratsamundo, second did you really want to tell the world in THIS context? :P
    I’ve announced it on stream multiple times :p

I don't do dischord, my bad. If it's a girl name her Helsa. If it's a boy name him Helsa, but no +server business, there's no shots for that.
    KatherzWolfsingerSherricourtneyy
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Just for a bit more context, it was postponed because I am currently at home sick. I’ll try to reschedule for next week, same time.

Take care. It's scary times now getting sick. Take medicine and plenty of water.

. . . or drive down to Tijuana, with the girls, and have Taquilla shooters until you feel better!

Can’t do that while pregnant xD

Congrats and I hope you get well soon! ♥
    I can't wait to hear if it's a boy or a girl :O
  • DragoolfireDragoolfire
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,590
    edited February 28, 2020
    Congraz on the little Incubus King or Succubus Queen on the way....
    or if lucky and its both.... idk
    Radiant Dawn
  • KatherzKatherz
    Mabinogi Rep: 21,640

Incubus king lost tho therefore it’s Talvish :)
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,155
    edited February 28, 2020
    Children-00315.jpg

Release the preggers memes!
    WolfsingerHelsa
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Congrats Katherz!

Just realized it means she will retire after labor... :c
  • HelsaHelsa
    Greta wrote: »
    Congrats Katherz!

She's not in Europe but America; she only gets four seconds of maternity leave.
  • GretaGreta
    Congrats Katherz!

Really? Never knew that. That's absurd. Baby needs you and you also don't have much time to do anything else besides taking care of it.
  • HelsaHelsa
    edited February 29, 2020
    Congrats Katherz!

Really? Never knew that. That's absurd. Baby needs you and you also don't have much time to do anything else besides taking care of it.

Yep, it's a land where folks love their money more than their neighbor, and where media has made everyone think that granting things like a functionally useful maturnty leave means losing their personal freedoms; like that even makes sense.
    WolfsingerRadiant Dawn
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    @Katherz congrats! That's wonderful to hear! I hope it all goes well without any problems! :)
    Katherz
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited February 29, 2020
    Congrats Katherz!

The cost of living is criminal over there. Employers are required by law to give you maternity leave but the truth of the matter is you can't stop working at all in order to survive in that location. With the cost of a baby in the mix, taking time off is impossible. Honestly IMO...she should consider getting the heck out of dodge. Just my opinion, that's all. I mean who wants to rent for the rest of their lives?

But besides that, it's not like she will be on her feet. She can be pregnant all she wants at Nexon. Also I'm sure she has family that can watch the baby while she is at work. My recommendation; SAVE SAVE SAVE before the baby comes. EVERY SINGLE PENNY. Don't get pulled over, don't go out to eat, don't lend out any money. BECOME SCROOGE MCDUCK. Your baby is top priority. Everyone else can go screw themselves.

And I don't mean become one of those awful entitled parents but you do need to be financially mindful. Don't let anyone take advantage of you. Every single dollar counts.

Godspeed. <3
    SherriWolfsingerRadiant DawnHelsa
  • KitsuneanagiKitsuneanagi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,160
    Crims wrote: »
    Congrats Katherz!

The cost of living is criminal over there. Employers are required by law to give you maternity leave but the truth of the matter is you can't stop working at all in order to survive in that location. With the cost of a baby in the mix, taking time off is impossible. Honestly IMO...she should consider getting the heck out of dodge. Just my opinion, that's all. I mean who wants to rent for the rest of their lives?

But besides that, it's not like she will be on her feet. She can be pregnant all she wants at Nexon. Also I'm sure she has family that can watch the baby while she is at work. My recommendation; SAVE SAVE SAVE before the baby comes. EVERY SINGLE PENNY. Don't get pulled over, don't go out to eat, don't lend out any money. BECOME SCROOGE MCDUCK. Your baby is top priority. Everyone else can go screw themselves.

And I don't mean become one of those awful entitled parents but you do need to be financially mindful. Don't let anyone take advantage of you. Every single dollar counts.

Godspeed. <3

Micheal Jackson "You've been hit by struck by a smooth criminal"
    Scrooge Mcduck joins in and other things too....
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Crims wrote: »
    Congrats Katherz!

Godspeed. <3

Micheal Jackson "You've been hit by struck by a smooth criminal"
    Scrooge Mcduck joins in and other things too....

tumblr_inline_o58r6dmSfe1suaed2_500.jpg
    Helsa
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Micheal. Is that using a mic to perform enduring melody?
  • DragoolfireDragoolfire

Incubus king lost tho therefore it’s Talvish :)

Looks like no Succubus Queen either. Guess you'll have to have a little Eirawen of your own... or Talvish :P
  • KatherzKatherz
    Update: Due to health concerns over my pregnancy as well other issues going on, I've decided not to proceed with this livestream. I want to apologize to anyone that was looking forward to participating in the livestream!! I will be doing a livestream later this month to say goodbye as I take leave for a few months. Thank you all for being understanding <3
    Sherricourtneyy
  • DragoolfireDragoolfire
    Take care of your self and that baby...Oh and don't leave us in suspense... Boy or Girl?
    Sherri
  • GretaGreta
    Awwww.... :c Take care though!
  • KatherzKatherz
    Take care of your self and that baby...Oh and don't leave us in suspense... Boy or Girl?

Boy!
    Sherri