Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Art Shop I guess? [NAO]

RelgaiaRelgaia
Mabinogi Rep: 420
in Art Creations
So I recently got back into the game and have been wanting to draw. So two birds, meet one stone.

A couple of things about my shop: I don't have set prices. It's pay what you can afford or offer for trade. Just... don't come in here throwing down 10k and expecting me to do it. Be reasonable. I'm not going to demand millions upon millions of gold though- because my art has a catch.

I have a condition that makes my hands tremble and my hands hurt if I hold onto a pencil for too long.

As a result, I may take a day or two longer than other artists to get stuff done and I don't offer fully inked or colored pieces. So this is mostly a sketch shop- it's why I'm not super strict on pricing or excepting too much from it.

Here are some samples:
But yeah, as you can see, pretty sketchy stuff. So, if you're interested in some fun/quick-ish art at a reasonable price, hit me up.

When asking for art in a specific style you liked from the samples, make sure you include the URL to the sample.

You can ask here or shoot me a note in game at Draio, I do actually check those.
Imaizumi

Comments

• RelgaiaRelgaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 420
    I can't believe I have to post this.

Do not contact me asking me for details on my personal medical history. I do not share my private medical information with strangers online. Furthermore, do not get upset and claim I "started it" or opened the conversation for it by mentioning the facets of it which would effect commissions when I politely refuse to tell you. I don't owe you any explanations about my body. It's my personal business.