Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Game crashes, knocking out wifi

ZarianneZarianne
in Bugs and Glitches
Hello everyone. Yes the Doki Doki nightmare continues. My friend and I are across the country from each other and are having the same issues. "Connection to game terminated abnormally". As I'm sure many of you havery gotten this message before due to Nao's instability at the moment. But unfortunately for me these crashes also take out my computer's wifi as well. No other devices on the network are affected. But like clockwork, every time this game goes down, it takes my connection out with it. Often for hours. "How do you know it's the game and not just your computer?" Well you see, I opened ESO, Vindictus, Archeage, AND Guild Wars 2 and let them run for a few hours each. No wifi termination. No crashing. I'm aware that my computer is obviously part of the problem due to Mabinogi being able to crash the wireless software. But I've never had this issue before with this game or any other game in the 2 years I've had the laptop. Please tell me I'm not the only one experiencing this??

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    I only experience disconnection with WIFI taken out when everyone else is using WIFI at home, 1 smart tv on youtube, another tv probably streaming something, 4-5 phones/devices also on. The error I usually end up getting is that the computer is unable to access IP, but not isolated to using Mabi.

Your case is definitely interesting in that other online games you use don't have the same issue happening.