Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

What about us ?

Comments

• KingEphyKingEphy
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,100
    While we're on the topic, maybe even a Danmachi (is it wrong to pick up girls in a dungeon?) crossover could be considered....maybe?

Nice to see Grimgar mentioned here too, brings a tear to the eyes.

I could totally see Konosuba being a fun crossover too. Maybe even having an Event RP dungeon of some sort.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Maybe a crossover with Bofuri? Let us max our defense?
  • noobodyzxznoobodyzxz
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,990
    after I finished rewatching "Log Horizon " season 1 it convinced me even more that "Log Horizon " could be the perfect crossover for mabinogi. "Log Horizon " have alot in common to mabinogi and the dev team have enough time to make it before the anime's 3rd season is released. But one of the problem is the rights for the cross over to occur. For a crossover to be considered successful the ones involved must either have alot in common, equally popular or both. Cross-overs are usually done in order to expand numbers of fans and the profit as well. Cross-overs are dual advertisements where one is able to introduce or advertise itself to the supporters or fans of the other and vise versa.

• SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Tbh I'd love to see another Re:Zero crossover, with season 2 coming up and all..

Plus I'd really love a 2nd title of mah boi Otto, poor thing wasn't a thing in the first crossover we got and I'm still kinda sad about it lol
    Best boi
    LnjHbqB.jpg