Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Uh oh!!!~ Its happening again!~ O 3o

AlshianAlshian
Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
in General Chat
Alex Ch7 crashed and lost progress on my clay making.

Glad I relog to save my data else id would of had lost my items from pets.

Hope you guys did not lose anything special. xD

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited March 5, 2020
    I was about to finish making pots. Like 14 clay was left. Logged back in with 28 clay. Not a big loss.
  • AlshianAlshian
    Yea I did not lose much but idk about the others...but yea folks send a ticket to get your items back.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Oops they did it again
  • AlshianAlshian
    Yep, this should answer the question if Nexon's server is stable yet, they would say yes, but I say HELL no. Lol

This will only make me relog more frequently to save data. Don't want to keep bothering with tickets.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    this_is_fine.jpg
    AlshianRadiant DawnWolfsinger
  • AlshianAlshian
    Server room looks rather hot huh.