Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

G9 Cutscene Crashes Game

DragoolfireDragoolfire
Mabinogi Rep: 3,590
in Bugs and Glitches
The Betrayal of Fallon cutscene crashes the game halfway, I think, through it. I was starting the final quest for Generation 9 on an extra character that I have been working on slowly doing the generations on and when I got this this quest there was the crash... (Game just disappears.) So I went on to my main character and went to Dunbarton Library to the Crystal Ball to view the scene there and again I crashed at the same spot. I am unsure if anyone will see this or not and I don't know if it will ever be fixed, but at least I'll try.