[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct
. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Connections are messed up big time.
Things that may happen:
1. The website and forums take ages to load or outright fail to do so.
2. Nexon launcher fails to load content.
3. After pressing the "Start Game" button, Mabinogi loads forever.
4. Mabinogi gives me SSO server authorization Error. Or a "Server cannot be reached" message.
5. After 2nd PW, Mabinogi loads forever, until i get sent back to 1st login screen.
6. After character Selection, the game gives me the Black loading screen with pictures, as it should, but when fully loaded:
- nothing happens and it stays on that screen forever.
- I get sent back to the 1st login screen.
- game crashes.
7.While in game, i can have:
- no problems at all.
- severe lag.
- disconnections, which invariably start this whole thing again.
This all started a few days ago.
This only happens with the Mabinogi website, nexon login website, Nexon launcher and Mabinogi.
Other Games and websites are unaffected.
I'm trying to play from Germany.
No, i didn't change any setting in that time either.
So yeah, idk what to do other than post here and assume the Nexon Servers have an iffy connection over the Atlantic or something.
Would like to know if other people have similar problems, but given point 1 i can understand if other people in the same boat as me can't respond or even see this.